Hacking UK DSTwo?

Tekips

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone. First post here.

I'm looking to purchase a DSTWO card, but I'm unsure of where to purchase it from. I've done some looking around at sites like cheapr4i.com, but I'm unsure of whether any of these are reliable or not.

Would you guys happen to know where the best place is to get a card that is reliable and has secure payments etc? For example, is http://www.3ds-gateway.co.uk/ OK?

Thanks in advance :)

Codename PUMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
IDK about actual UK sellers but I'm Australian and got mine from zhuzhuchina, and it's worked great. Was supposed to come in like four weeks but came in two, so that was awesome. You can't pay through paypal, though.

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the payment method with them secure?
I can't remember the name of the payment portal service they use, but I've never had any trouble with security in my many orders from them.

You can't pay through paypal, though.
Actually you can, it's just not shown as an option in the checkout process.
From their 'How to Shop' page - "Paypal : we don't accept anymore paypal directly but on our friend's website you can use paypal and later after manually checking we will ship your order. Please email us or open support ticket to know how to pay with paypal."
I'm sure the reason they do this is that if they directly linked their paypal in the checkout process, their account would immediately be suspended.
Paypal cracked down hard a few years ago on websites selling flashcards, as such it's hard to find such a store that utilizes paypal, unless of course they are exploiting a workaround like this.

Be warned though, the purchasing process can be delayed with paypal as you have to contact them manually. I had a friend who contacted them for such a transaction and it took them 3+ days to receive the instructions.

That said, I've always been a satisfied customer when purchasing through zhuzhuchina.

Tekips

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any thoughts on realhotstuff.com?

Edit - do I have to worry with anything regarding customs/tax etc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.