Homebrew ugopwn USA - Flipnote Studio DSi 'sploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Know I shouldn't be doing this, but I just tried it on my US DSi on 1.4.5... I didn't have a 2222.nds on the root of the SD card, but I did follow the instructions and it seems to have done something. The step where a .nds file should be loading is where my system is now, but again, since I don't know what the 2222.nds file is supposed to be, the system hangs. Interesting stuff. Don't be like me, kids. Don't mess with stuff that's been leaked at 7:33AM.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I think I'm going to need a video to figure out how to get this to work :P
Not familiar with this app's UI at all.

D

Deleted User

Know I shouldn't be doing this, but I just tried it on my US DSi on 1.4.5... I didn't have a 2222.nds on the root of the SD card, but I did follow the instructions and it seems to have done something. The step where a .nds file should be loading is where my system is now, but again, since I don't know what the 2222.nds file is supposed to be, the system hangs. Interesting stuff. Don't be like me, kids. Don't mess with stuff that's been leaked at 7:33AM.
I think you need to try fwTool v1.6 or smth? It'll probably only work with homebrew.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think I'm going to need a video to figure out how to get this to work :P
Not familiar with this app's UI at all.
IIRC it's open the one that says '1/1' then press up on D-Pad, go to film icon, then copy. Then, quit, go to one with more than one frame, up -> film piece, then press right twice - ONE white page should show up, then do paste 122 times, then erase and paste.

Reactions: zoogie

JoshuaDoes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joshuadoes.com
XP
Country
United States
Unless shutterbug2000 has been down to the copyright office to copywrite this then it is not copyrighted. Just saying something is copywrited does not make it so and I very much doubt any copyright office anywhere in the world is going to legally grant copyright status to homebrew.
If it wasn't copyrighted content, the MEGA link would not have been DMCA'd.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RyanRocks is a known scene rogue. He has gotten into some pretty dark hacking territory and could have been a great fit for our site, but he was far too childish for his own good.

Whether this is ryan's or shutter's we won't know until there is an official release.I will message him and if he want's this re-opened, so be it. In the mean time, I don't want people bricking there DSis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment