Homebrew ugopwn USA - Flipnote Studio DSi 'sploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WUS-3_Owner

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tweeted by @Ryanrocks462 before shortly being deleted, however preserved thanks to fast download speeds.
Instructions:
Place payload.dat on the SD root, and ugopwn in the private\ds\app\4B475545 folder, along with a .nds on the root called "2222.nds"
Then, open flipnote, and open the ugopwn folder

Select the flipnote with one frame(should be Flipnote 1) and copy the frame
Then, open Flipnote 2, open the frame menu, and press right until a new frame is made.

Now comes the fun part: Click the paste button 122 times, or at least as close to that as you can be
Then hit erase, and it should bring you to frame 2.
Click paste, then stage 1 will load stage 2, to then load your .nds
Congrats! You should be running the .nds now!

Credit to @shutterbug2000 for this; this is theirs, not Ryan's. He just leaked it.
Only works on USA, EUR and JPN DSis will just crash.

Last edited by Issac,

JoshuaDoes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joshuadoes.com
XP
Country
United States
Tweeted by @Ryanrocks462 before shortly being deleted, however preserved thanks to fast download speeds.
Instructions:

Credit to @shutterbug2000 for this; this is theirs, not Ryan's. He just leaked it.
Only works on USA, EUR and JPN DSis will just crash.

Download: See attached file.
This exploit is copyrighted by @shutterbug2000 and this post has been reported. Please remove it immediately or face further actions.

WUS-3_Owner

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reported:Copyrighted content, this has not been released yet as it is not finished and is not ready for release, and can quite possibly lead to a brick of user's console/loss of account security due to its unfinished nature.

This build is highly likely to brick your console, please do NOT use it.
Wrong I use it myself and I downgrade USA DSi to 1.4. You all wrong.

Reactions: Thunder Hawk

JoshuaDoes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joshuadoes.com
XP
Country
United States
Wrong I use it myself and I downgrade USA DSi to 1.4. You all wrong.
Small success rate != 100% no brick. This is also a copyrighted exploit and you need to remove this immediately. 5 seconds of fame is not worth anything when tons of users start getting bricked and you end up having all the blame for it alongside Ryan.

austinburk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small success rate != 100% no brick. This is also a copyrighted exploit and you need to remove this immediately. 5 seconds of fame is not worth anything when tons of users start getting bricked and you end up having all the blame for it alongside Ryan.

don't forget the blame that is placed on shutterbug2000 when he is blamed for someone's brick

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP must be an alt account. I doubt he/she cares. :/

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Instructions unclear, beat the league 122 times in a row with the same team but didn't receive my own gym
Is it different in the European version?

Reactions: bennyman123abc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended