OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
e3-electronic-entertainment-expo-logo.png
Ubisoft.png

You can watch it live on youtube, it starts at 11pm UK time.

Ubisoft have not had the best last few years. Though they avoided failing quite as much Microsoft have done they had their would be supergame Watch Dogs (GBAtemp review coming up shortly) not go off with a bang.
However they have an extensive back catalogue, including things like Beyond Good & Evil 2 which many eagerly await. Equally more popular franchises like Far Cry and Assassin's Creed have sequels coming up, the Tom Clancy brand has some games in the pipeline, like The Division which we just saw in Microsoft's conference and of course there is Tetris Ultimate.

:arrow:Watch Live

:arrow:GBAtemp Chatroom

Show was opened with that appeared to be the entire Far Cry 4 intro section/cinematic. It seems you have another colourful villain. Ending with should I stay or should I go.

Just dance 2015, though it was not as bad as previous years we do regret not having sorted out GIF generation software.
Seems a version of Just Dance is coming to about every device under the sun too, most notably phones which all seem to feature accelerometers these days.

The division seemed to go a bit Dead Island on us, not sure how that works when Goat simulator already parodied it.

The Crew. A driving game that supposedly features the whole US that you can drive across, in one sitting if you really want. We then got overcranked footage (think every 70's car film) set over peaceful music. An odd choice.
11th of November this year, PC, PS4 and Xbone. Closed betas before then, registrations now.

Assassin's Creed Unity came back. As was known from MS' conference it is set during the French revolution, despite gameplay in earlier conferences we were "treated" to CGI.
In gameplay it seems Ubisoft played some dead rising and liked the amount of people on screen.
It seems there may be some actual stealth in this one.
You can also go into many more houses than before. I hope they borrow that for Watch Dogs 2.

Shape up... "fitness for gamers"
A half interesting concept actually. Will probably end up something of a gimmick but possibly a step in the right direction for fitness games.
So they bring out a couple of devs, we definitely regret a lack of GIF making tools.

Valiant Hearts. The World War 1 game that did the rounds the other month. Based on the Rayman and Child of Light framework. Looks to be about as close to a tearjerker as games ever get. 25th of June it should come out.

Rainbox Six siege.
Ubisoft seem to be bringing back the Swat concept but with a modern engine. How well it works in practice remains to be seen -- tight coordination between players is traditionally not great.

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
3 conferences and nothing that truly enthuses.

Nothing that causes apprehension either though so I guess it is better than it has been.

Reactions: frogboy

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nothing about the new V.R. Glasses, nothing about the long waited. Last Guardian, and FF Versus. They are really very secure about theyr position.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
From what I've watched, this one was clearly the best show. :) Ubisoft at least tries to sell their games by speaking about the things we like in games rather than use hollow phrases that make my buzzword bingo chart go bananas. I said it last year and I say it again: more developers need presenters like Aisha Tyler (especially you, nintendo. If I had a fast forward button for the live sections where Iwata is on stage, I'd use it).
I mean...I couldn't care less about coast to coast driving, but that Crew-game sparks my attention nonetheless.
The dance game...would never buy it, but I almost feel envious on gamers that do like to dance. Playing it on every device imaginable?
That shape up game...I actually joined them in that pushup race, because...why not? I'm a sucker for these kind of games. But I agree with the OP that playing guitar hero with your feet is instant gif-material.
Heck...I'm not even into realistic shooters, but it was great to watch that match play out.

And valiant hearts...I sure felt that vibe. No idea what kind of game it actually is, but I might just buy it... :)

Enigma Hall: erm...I think you're in the wrong thread here. This is the ubisoft thread. It's pretty obvious that they're not revealing stuff from Sony. ;)

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Crew. A driving game that supposedly features the whole US that you can drive across, in one sitting if you really want. We then got overcranked footage (think every 70's car film) set over peaceful music. An odd choice.
11th of November this year, PC, PS4 and Xbone. Closed betas before then, registrations now.

Coincidentally, I'm watching the AVGN review of Desert Bus. :lol:

Reactions: Essometer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."