Ubisoft announces that Far Cry 5 and The Crew 2 are in development

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chary, May 16, 2017.

1. Jayro

Jayro MediCat USB and Mini Windows 10 Developer

GBAtemp Patron
    Jayro is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    Ubisoft was the only third party not to back out on the Wii U, and hopefully they remain faithful to Nintendo and do the Switch as well.

2. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    same as shit as always ubiSHIT

3. Jonna

Jonna Some sort of musician.

May 15, 2015
    Canada
    Canada
    Sweetest. I loved The Crew, so I'm looking forward to what they'll do for the sequel. It'd be cool if it went across Canada this time. I don't know what they'll try, though, they might head to Europe.

4. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Nov 27, 2013
    Italy
    I still remember that there's VIVENDI's hostile acquisition toward Ubisoft, what's the story now?

5. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 28, 2015
    tho i am not disagreeing with you, but your logic is the same i see when it comes to (wont say or the fans will start crying)

I kind of enjoyed FC2 but felt it didnt live up to what FC was and in all honesty still think FC was the best, shame when EA bought Crytec and basically cloned what was FC and did Crysis that Ubi didnt keep to the similar formula.

I thought it was ace to have mutated super human abilities and hunt down your victims.

I just dont understand how a tattoo can give you increased skills.

6. mooiweer

mooiweer GBAtemp Fan

Apr 2, 2003
    Netherlands
    B├╗tenpost
    like it was yesterday
    interesting that the crew 2 comes out. hope they added megapartymodes options and such more to it and make it so that the epic races from the story still be playable after finishing the game, for the rest i don't have much to complain about. the crew was cool one trick pony game