Homebrew UAE Wii can't play Speris Legacy - part of screen missing?

Error021

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hi all

I have problems with my favorite AGA game "Speris Legacy" (UAE Wii V12) i can't see upper and botton part of screen where is status bar and weapons. I try everything, and when i try correct ascept ratio to 90% in place where should stay status and weapons is only black.
What is problem some emulator settings or simply emulator can't emulate correct this game?

azy77

Trophies
XP
Country
Is UAE Wii set to PAL? One of the settings is PAL o NTSC - I have this problem if I use NTSC on some games so make sure it is set to PAL.

Error021

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hi! Yes it is set to PAL. I belive i try all possible combinations in emulator settings. Did anyone get this game to work good in Wii UAE?

rkChdrkls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all

I have problems with my favorite AGA game "Speris Legacy" (UAE Wii V12) i can't see upper and botton part of screen where is status bar and weapons. I try everything, and when i try correct ascept ratio to 90% in place where should stay status and weapons is only black.
What is problem some emulator settings or simply emulator can't emulate correct this game?

List the options you have configured (I can get it working but it is way too slow).
I got the whole picture by selecting 320x200 and custom aspect ratio, then just scale it until it fits.

Error021

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
List the options you have configured (I can get it working but it is way too slow).
I got the whole picture by selecting 320x200 and custom aspect ratio, then just scale it until it fits.

I have option for 320x240 and 640x480 but not 320x200, and when i press custom nothing happens. But when i set 93% aspect ratio i see whole screen but on place where should stand inventory and status bar there is only black, i cant see inventory icons and bars.

What version of the emulator you use and did you sure you can see on top part of screen two inventory slots, score and health bars, and on down part of screen keys, bombs and coins?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku...