Homebrew UAE-Wii Amiga emu (build request)

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
SimonKagstrom said:
What's needed for SDHC support? Is there some special reason why libfat doesn't work with that?

No . UAE has SDHC thru Libfat . Runs fine here on my sandisc sdhc and has been running fine since version 2 when SDHC got properly implemented in libfat.

Maybe the guy has a unsupported card

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
fukseliten said:
SimonKagstrom said:
What's needed for SDHC support? Is there some special reason why libfat doesn't work with that?

No . UAE has SDHC thru Libfat . Runs fine here on my sandisc sdhc and has been running fine since version 2 when SDHC got properly implemented in libfat.

Maybe the guy has a unsupported card

i have a supported card, all other hombrew, usb loader, everything ive ever used that has SDHC support works, ive never had problems with SDHC, the app stated that the kick.rom cannot be found even tho its correctly named and placed it the correct folder

MrX_Cuci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Back in the day the Xbox port by Xport was master WinUAEX . Seems Xbox 360 homebrew is taking off lately and the author is comming back. Hope this one will be as good some day. Kudos for the wheel support.

StevieMac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone still around on here? I've got UAE working on my Wii U and wondered what version you guys are using & settings as some of my roms aren't working like lemmings for instance but I've seen on here that people have had it running perfectly?

Thanks

Steve

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."