Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Abood's Mario Maker!

This certainly has gotten me more interesting than Nintendo's Mario Maker. Keep up this looks awesome!

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i think the reason for not releasing this is because it has bugs everywhere and someone by the sounds of it has made a better one/in the proccess of making a better one. if this isnt the reason then yes i agree

JVC2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont quite understand why even bother showing this to us, when you are determined not to release it to public? :blink:
No offense, but where I come from we call such people dicks.

Doesnt seem you read?
I won't release this because it has a lot of errors.
You all know that RoadrunnerWMC will release his editor sooner or later so wait for it.
I understand not releasing an unfinished project,showing some progress is always nice.

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Doesnt seem you read?

I understand not releasing an unfinished project,showing some progress is always nice.

True, assuming he plans on finishing it. It sounded like he did with his title, but then after reading the description it doesn't sound like that very much anymore.

Reactions: JVC2

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
i think the reason for not releasing this is because it has bugs everywhere and someone by the sounds of it has made a better one/in the proccess of making a better one. if this isnt the reason then yes i agree

Yes, it's the reason indeed.
Thanks.
True, assuming he plans on finishing it. It sounded like he did with his title, but then after reading the description it doesn't sound like that very much anymore.

This is just a proof-of-concept, RoadrunnerWMC will release his editor, and it will be way better than mine, if you didn't know that he's making his own editor, have a look at this.

Kinnay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you sure you made this yourself? There's a lot of evidence that says you didn't.

Starting with this. Because adding some strings to a dictionary totally adds support for NSMBU levels. Here you're saying "I get some errors when I try to compile Reggie.". Obviously you didn't know anything about Python, since you'd know that you don't compile Python otherwise. I doubt that you learned enough Python to make this within a month. Now this post: "This project is canceled". And suddenly, half an hour later, you finish the project. Also note this. You're saying the loading time is 1-2 minutes. Unless you purposely make the levels take very long to load, this number was made up. Now look at this post. If you get banned on 3 boards for posting 'your' ReggieU, that might say something about it.

Which takes me to the next point. Someone got banned on rvlution.net for leaking something. When I asked said person what he leaked, he told me he leaked ReggieU to you. This, by the way, happened one day before you posted a thread about "your" ReggieU.

Looking forward to your reply.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No offense, but where I come from we call such people dicks.

You're one of those guys who thinks that starting a sentence with "no offense, but..." means you can say whatever you damn like, right? :rolleyes:

Okay...sure. I can play that passive-aggressive game as well:

No offense, sir, but you are an idiot. And so is everyone else where you come from (that is, assuming you speak on their behalf). This It's a proof of concept that has errors and isn't even his own. Perhaps you should have read that BEFORE opening all those spoilers.

Reactions: ShonenJump

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
You can tell from the icon in the first screenshot that this is the NSMBU branch of Reggie Next with the title renamed to 'ReggieU by aboooood'. The NSMBU branch of Reggie Next is being developed by RoadRunnerWMC, and other people, not abood.

This abood guy was banned from NSMBHD because of stealing people's work.
Can he not be banned here (or at least have his thread closed) for stealing RoadrunnerWMC's, Grop's, Meorge's, Treeki's, mine, anybody but aboooood's work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1