Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffrynaski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I updated the unofficial bootstrap to version 4d20eb4 and I'm still getting the crash in the beginning of Platinum. Any ideas? I appreciate the quick replies and helpfulness

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I updated the unofficial bootstrap to version 4d20eb4 and I'm still getting the crash in the beginning of Platinum. Any ideas? I appreciate the quick replies and helpfulness
Cache code isn't perfect, and may have some bugs.
Might have to wait for a fix.

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 I have this setup and now wanted to use my Acekard 2i, I downloaded the files for it and copied them to the needed to #DS and Acekard's SD cards but it loads to a white screen?

I tried a new SD card formatted correctly and only used the files provided for the Acekard's SD card still the same issue loads to a white screen when using the "Add Games" , but it works fine if loaded from the 3DS menu or from the Card load from within TWLoader.

Last edited by Gcentrex,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 I have this setup and now wanted to use my Acekard 2i, I downloaded the files for it and copied them to the needed to #DS and Acekard's SD cards but it loads to a white screen?

I tried a new SD card formatted correctly and only used the files provided for the Acekard's SD card still the same issue loads to a white screen when using the "Add Games" , but it works fine if loaded from the 3DS menu or from the Card load from within TWLoader.
Did you set the flashcard in TWLoader settings? If so, I dunno what's up.

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you set the flashcard in TWLoader settings? If so, I dunno what's up.

Ah that might be the issue, I checked and don't not even showing Acekard as an option

It shows
DSTT
R3i Gold
R4iSDHC (non-v1.4.x version)
R4 SDHC Dual-Core
SuperCard DSONE

I'm using the current version that's up for download

EDIT; Ignore above I found the thing selected it and still the same issue

EDIT2; I have kinda got it working, it now loads up the TWLoader menu but shows the 3DS SD card centents

I selected a rom to add it to the menu, when I loaded it of course it failed but it did load ymenu on the Acekard allowing me to then load roms from the card

@Robz8 ;

As far as I got is changing all setting to load up TWLoader menu when using the add games icon, it loads up but only shows the 3DS SD cards contents.

If I make a shortcut from one of my roms from that location and I load it, of course it does not load the game but it does at least load ymenu from the Flashcard and from their I can load a rom and it works.

Last edited by Gcentrex,

TheFireKyuubi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i'm playing Soul Silver on TWLoader, and I want to trade with my friends but, every time I enter it says an error occurs and directs me to a white screen. How would I go about fixing this.

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8

Any idea with the following>

As far as I got is changing all setting to load up TWLoader menu when using the add games icon, it loads up but only shows the 3DS SD cards contents.

If I make a shortcut from one of my roms from that location and I load it, of course it does not load the game but it does at least load ymenu from the Flashcard and from their I can load a rom and it works.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8

Any idea with the following>

Is your flashcard an Acekard 2i?

enigma85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does TWLoader use a different sav format than a DSTWO? It goes black when loading my pokemon soul silver save game from my DSTWO. Let's me select it from the soul silver menu but won't load up. I can start a fresh game and save and that works but I'd like to keep my old save.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does TWLoader use a different sav format than a DSTWO? It goes black when loading my pokemon soul silver save game from my DSTWO. Let's me select it from the soul silver menu but won't load up. I can start a fresh game and save and that works but I'd like to keep my old save.
TWLoader uses regular .sav format, so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)