Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukehead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well then, if it isn't yet, try formatting your SD card to FAT32 with 32kb cluster/allocation size.

It's only electroplankton that is playing up for me out of the games I've tested so far. I'll give that a go. Thanks for your help

ToonLucas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know when a new update will happen and more games will be compatible or is stuff like that random. I really want to play kingdom Hearts 358/2 days but it gets stuck On white screen or a red screen pops up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also when I do play games that are compatible, my speakers make like a popping sound like an audio malfunction it might just be my system though. Any solutions to the popping or is it my system?

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know when a new update will happen and more games will be compatible or is stuff like that random. I really want to play kingdom Hearts 358/2 days but it gets stuck On white screen or a red screen pops up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also when I do play games that are compatible, my speakers make like a popping sound like an audio malfunction it might just be my system though. Any solutions to the popping or is it my system?
the developers are working hard to make more games compatible, if you want to stay up to date on the progress being made, bookmark the next page:
https://github.com/ahezard/nds-bootstrap/releases
on the audio issue, sometimes you can fix that by going to the settings inside the game and changing the audio settings from surround to stereo.

Last edited by lordkaos,

ToonLucas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the developers are working hard to make more games compatible, if you want to stay up to date on the progress being made, bookmark the next page:
https://github.com/ahezard/nds-bootstrap/releases
on the audio issue, sometimes you can fix that by going to the settings inside the game and changing the audio settings from surround to stereo.
Thank you so much that fixed the issue now I can finally enjoy the great music from mario 64

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much that fixed the issue now I can finally enjoy the great music from mario 64
Sounds like you're using an outdated version of nds-bootstrap (the actual SD ROM loader).
Try updating both bootstraps, and surround will no longer cause any popping/crackling.

ToonLucas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you're using an outdated version of nds-bootstrap (the actual SD ROM loader).
Try updating both bootstraps, and surround will no longer cause any popping/crackling.
Thanks So much for the tip. The update seems to have fixed it. Keep up the hard work on twloader

Eirikr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
miiverse.nintendo.net
XP
Country
Canada

Just a quick question, does TWLoader allow for DS connectivity? For example, can I trade from a pokemon rom on TWloader to a legit DS pokemon game on another (Non-CFW) console?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thanks for the quick response. Is this a future planned feature by any chance? It’s in no way IMO a priority at present, but it would be nice to have at some point, that is, if it can at all feasibly be done.
It may work when donor ROM setting is dropped.

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Stupid question, I'm trying to run Kirby Super Star and it keeps giving me a whitescreen. It's using NTR and I have it force use the donor rom. I've tried all three bootstraps and my TWLoader is up to date.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid question, I'm trying to run Kirby Super Star and it keeps giving me a whitescreen. It's using NTR and I have it force use the donor rom. I've tried all three bootstraps and my TWLoader is up to date.
How long have you waited on the white screen?
Also, don't use Old bootstrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Wasn't it Scarlet and Violet?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Dunno, I stay in the EoF.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    The craze must've had died down by then.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I'm much more on the killing floor :x
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Imagine that every Pokemon game is the exact same but with slight tweaks.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some...