Status
Not open for further replies.

SrsRobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
After i updated to TWloader 5.5.1 and nds-bootstrap V0.5.1b Mega Man Battle Network 5 double team ds no longer works.
Did i somehow mess up the update process ?
I followed this :

SrsRobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
After i updated to TWloader 5.5.1 and nds-bootstrap V0.5.1b Mega Man Battle Network 5 double team ds no longer works.
Did i somehow mess up the update process ?
I followed this :

So from what i can tell my nds-bootstrap didn't update,when i run TWloader it shows me that bootstrap is version Pre-release v.0.5.0.

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
So from what i can tell my nds-bootstrap didn't update,when i run TWloader it shows me that bootstrap is version Pre-release v.0.5.0.

Don't use any youtube video to install TWLoader since we haven't done any "oficial" one so we don't know what that kind of videos includes...
If you have TWLoader updated to latest, go to settings, tab 4 and update bootstraps pressing X and Y
Some games would need a donor rom, so set a donor rom before launching a game.

Also, bootstrap is a pre-release, so maybe some games will work or not depending of build number. That's why is not a release yet.

Reactions: SrsRobert

SrsRobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Don't use any youtube video to install TWLoader since we haven't done any "oficial" one so we don't know what that kind of videos includes...
If you have TWLoader updated to latest, go to settings, tab 4 and update bootstraps pressing X and Y
Some games would need a donor rom, so set a donor rom before launching a game.

Also, bootstrap is a pre-release, so maybe some games will work or not depending of build number. That's why is not a release yet.

I downloaded the latest TWloader and nds-bootstrap from my pc to my SD card,since i don't have wifi to update directly from my 3dsXL
The game that i tested worked two weeks ago or so,it went bad after i updated,or attempted to

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded the latest TWloader and nds-bootstrap from my pc to my SD card,since i don't have wifi to update directly from my 3dsXL
The game that i tested worked two weeks ago or so,it went bad after i updated,or attempted to

Try using a previous bootstrap version if you want, or wait for next version to be released. pre-releases sometimes can be buggy (it they were perfect, they'd be releases!)

SrsRobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Try using a previous bootstrap version if you want, or wait for next version to be released. pre-releases sometimes can be buggy (it they were perfect, they'd be releases!)

Makes sense,thanks for helping me.
(Also i used my phone as hotspot for internet connection,even with all the latest updates it doesn't work)

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country

SrsRobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Press SELECT on MMBN5, change the "Use set donor ROM" option, then press SELECT on MKDS, then select "Set as donor ROM".

It works now,thank you for being patient with me,oh you probably know this already but two weeks ago i didn't have to do anything you said to boot the game,something must have changed

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works now,thank you for being patient with me,oh you probably know this already but two weeks ago i didn't have to do anything you said to boot the game,something must have changed
The 8MB cache code broke some games, so some games need donor ROM force-used.

Arthegos

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, guys! Great software!
I am running into a problem using a original R4DS flashcard. TWLoader works just fine running games from the 3DS SD, but when I try to "Add games" on the flashcard page, I keep getting a white screen (but the system is not frozen, I can still press the Home button to escape). I tried enabling the Slot1 Reset option, as well as using an older version of ndsbootstrap. My guess is that the issue lies in the R4 firmware. I first tried using the firmware available in this thread, and then using WoodR4, but to no success. Do you have any suggestions for R4DS users (the original cart, not the clones)? And what files do I have to keep on the R4 SD? I currently have the firmware files and the files from the flashcardroot(all). The roms are on the 3DS SD.

Z_Slasher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have updated to the latest release bootstrap and TWloader but I still get a red screen on bottom when I try to load Lunar Knights or Super Mario 64 DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.