Status
Not open for further replies.

Adah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My ARM9 SCFG_EXT is turned off, I patched my roms I updated all files but I keep getting white screens, even with Mario kart... (Btw forgot what I said, Kirby super star eur maybe works, I just can't make it work)

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm trying to load games from an Acekard 2i. I installed both cias that come in the 7z file, dropped the files from the sdroot folder into my SD root, downloaded the corresponding pack and extracted it in my Acekard's microSD, put the .nds files in a folder named "games" in the card, did the steps for configuration, but when I press the Add Games option, I get an NDS health & safety screen, and then the screen turns white and it remains stuck there.
Not sure if the ROMs have to be in a specific folder, maybe my card just doesn't work very well because of age.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to load games from an Acekard 2i. I installed both cias that come in the 7z file, dropped the files from the sdroot folder into my SD root, downloaded the corresponding pack and extracted it in my Acekard's microSD, put the .nds files in a folder named "games" in the card, did the steps for configuration, but when I press the Add Games option, I get an NDS health & safety screen, and then the screen turns white and it remains stuck there.
Not sure if the ROMs have to be in a specific folder, maybe my card just doesn't work very well because of age.
It white screens, because the version of NTR Launcher used for launching Slot-1 cards is not the Alt version.
I have to switch NTR Launcher to the Alt version for the Acekard 2i to work.

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It white screens, because the version of NTR Launcher used for launching Slot-1 cards is not the Alt version.
I have to switch NTR Launcher to the Alt version for the Acekard 2i to work.
How do I do that? I found the "Reset Slot-1" option in the settings, which says it should be enabled if you get stuck on white screens, but that didn't seem to do anything.
Also, I saw there's a "Rom path location -> Flashcard INI location" option, though in that path I didn't find anything. Not sure if that's just for autogenerated stuff if I get it to work or what...

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I do that? I found the "Reset Slot-1" option in the settings, which says it should be enabled if you get stuck on white screens, but that didn't seem to do anything.
Also, I saw there's a "Rom path location -> Flashcard INI location" option, though in that path I didn't find anything. Not sure if that's just for autogenerated stuff if I get it to work or what...
I said I have to switch NTR Launcher to the Alt version, not you.

kane159

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
havent test this for a long time, i had report this before i set mario kart as donor rom and most of game can run first time,after exit the nds file is broken....how can i fix this? it never happened in older version :(

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see 'DSTT/R4i Gold/R4i-SDHC/R4 SDHC Dual-Core/R4 SDHC Upgrade/SC DSONE loading no longer works.' in the bug tracker on github - is there any progress being made for this or is it just dead in the water at this point?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
havent test this for a long time, i had report this before i set mario kart as donor rom and most of game can run first time,after exit the nds file is broken....how can i fix this? it never happened in older version :(
Are the .nds files corrupted? If not, set Bootstrap to Official in the settings screen.
I don't see 'DSTT/R4i Gold/R4i-SDHC/R4 SDHC Dual-Core/R4 SDHC Upgrade/SC DSONE loading no longer works.' in the bug tracker on github - is there any progress being made for this or is it just dead in the water at this point?
It's dead for now.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

cudilo_o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Cant launvh app, repeats download of new wersion and shuts down, even tho i did installed new ones thru fbi on both sysnand and emunand. Some help?, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...