TWL Slot-1 Launcher (First custom DSiWare app!)

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Apache Thunder, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Searinox

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    This worked absolutely fine for a long time until the 11.4 update came out, now it hangs on black screen.

2. Gray_Jack

Gray_Jack GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 13, 2016
    It doesn't have anything to the app, it has to do with your CFW, all CFW have/had to update their reboot patches (or reboot hooks if you prefer)

3. Searinox

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    I'm using Luma 6.6 + A9LH v2 as I have been up til now. It's still the latest stable release. What do I need to get?

4. Gray_Jack

Gray_Jack GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 13, 2016
    The last nightly Luma

5. luster1990

luster1990 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2017
    United States
    Hello, I have a O3DSXL with Luma 7.0 on 11. I'm using an original R4. I downloaded NTR_Launcher and all the 2nd stage launcher methods. The system crashes as soon as I try booting the app. Not sure what I'm doing wrong

6. zeldamaniac86

zeldamaniac86 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 15, 2017
    United States
    hi thank you for the ds-xtreme updater i had issues after accidently deleting a partition so when i put my ds-xtreme into my ds lite i get white screen but when i use ur updater after clicking dsxtreme on the ds i get the loading screen but its stuck on it. can u tell me how im supposed to set the cart up. thanks

7. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    Can we have this compiled as a 3dsx for the rosalina hb launcher?

If you launch a card (say the ak2i for example) it shows up in the activity log/there's a chance Nintendo can track and ban you!

If we could launch this via rosalina hb launcher we are full stealth mode for our old flashcarts!B-)

8. PedroKeitawa

PedroKeitawa GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 15, 2015
    Italy
    Glad im not the only one with the black screen problem. After the most recent update is impossible for me to launch my R4