Twilight Princess theme tattoo i drew up for a friend.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Instead of the giant rose in one circle, how about little roses dabbed on the outer rims, and in that third circle where the rose was could be the fused shadow or something?

That's what it's called, right? I've never played Twilight Princess so I'm not entirely sure about everything.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this tatoo looks pretty sick! but i don't understand what the rose has to do with Twilight Princess, or is it just added to fit your friends wants and needs. Other than that, the wolf looks amazing, and the triforce look awesome too! =D

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this tatoo looks pretty sick! but i don't understand what the rose has to do with Twilight Princess, or is it just added to fit your friends wants and needs. Other than that, the wolf looks amazing, and the triforce look awesome too! =D
It was just to fit her needs.

You're welcome Borz ;]

I'm still looking for that "perfect" design for a tattoo I want );
Yeah i dont think i could ever get a tattoo. i dont love anything enough to get a tattoo of it. forever.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I got several tattoo's and I'm planning to get a few more lol.

It really is a decision made for life, even though you could remove it with laser surgery but that's expensive as fxck.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
And here I was thinking the 'rose' was actually supposed to resemble one of the shadow creatures :x

Anyway, it looks quite good. Not something Id want though :)
The left eye looks a little out of place though. Maybe make the eyebrow slightly bigger?

Reactions: 1 person

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And here I was thinking the 'rose' was actually supposed to resemble one of the shadow creatures :x Actually thats what my brother said too. But she wanted a rose. I did think about making it into one of those trumpet birds.

Anyway, it looks quite good. Not something Id want though :)
The left eye looks a little out of place though. Maybe make the eyebrow slightly bigger? Yeah i know what your saying. I always have trouble with the eyes. But its out of my hands now, she has her copy and fell in love soo... haha

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Well the important thing is that shes pleased :)
After all, shes the one whos gonna be marked for life with it :P

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thoughts?

Holy cow, that's awesome.

I actually need to finish mine, I want a pair of wings for my neck/upper back, I have a small design there already, would you help me create a design to complete it?
Well thanks :D
Yeah sure! do you want me to look at your design and then redraw it or what?

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1