Hacking [Trainer] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Is the save file on the HD version of the game similar to the Wii and GameCube versions? I remember it was possible to convert GameCube saves to be used with the Wii version and vice versa.

Is it possible to convert an original Wii or GameCube save to be used with Twilight Princess HD?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is the code to have all 60 Poes collected it works for USA and EUR game
00000000 10647C54
0000003C 00000000

My petition it's about include the all hearts healed from the code already researched by CosmoCortney
All/Max Hearts (Cave of Shadows)
00000000 10647B4D
00000050 00000000

I would like have your trainer and the code of health all in one
What do you use to put in that code? I have the trainer working great but I can't get JGeckoU to connect even though Gecko.net and this app connects just fine. Can I put that code above in gecko.net? If yes where do I put it?

MasterPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Off topic but...Breath of the Wild HYPE!

HELL YEAH!!! And I want to Cheat the Paraglider!
  • increase Paraglider speed
  • Press "zl+zr" for instand updraft
  • Press "zl+x" to drop bombs while gliding (no cooldown)
I can already hear Wagner's ride of the Valkyries while bombarding a moblin base XD

Reactions: zeldaism

lebrawurschd

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This trainer runs only with loadiine? Not also with games installed with wup installer?

Read the first Post
THIS TRAINER WAS WRITEN AND TESTED FOR THE DISC VERSION OF THE GAME
It wont work with loadiine but it it may could work for games installed with wupinstaller

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How you manage to get this work? What is your setup?

Edit: Pal game on US console

Works great with US game on PAL console.

Go to 100% legit website. Load Kernel31. Load Pygecko. Load Loadiine from Homebrew channel. Enable Pygecko in Loadiine options.

Paper Mario trainer also works but Wind Waker trainer doesn't because it freezes during start up if Pygecko is enabled in Loadiine.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey @all:
I never used any Gecko stuff or cheats in general. I've got a few questions.
  1. Does this trainer work with the game installed through WUP installer GX2?
  2. Which homebrew do I need on the Wii U?
  3. I guess on the PC I only need this trainer and nothing else (and my Wii U's IP of course)?
  4. If I use the MAX HEARTS cheat from here would I have 20 hearts although I'm still at 3 hearts in my current savegame?
  5. Can I save 20 hearts to Wolf Link Amiibo my using the MAX HEARTS cheats before I'm done with the cave of shadows?

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey @all:
I never used any Gecko stuff or cheats in general. I've got a few questions.
  1. Does this trainer work with the game installed through WUP installer GX2?
  2. Which homebrew do I need on the Wii U?
  3. I guess on the PC I only need this trainer and nothing else (and my Wii U's IP of course)?
  4. If I use the MAX HEARTS cheat from here would I have 20 hearts although I'm still at 3 hearts in my current savegame?
  5. Can I save 20 hearts to Wolf Link Amiibo my using the MAX HEARTS cheats before I'm done with the cave of shadows?
1. It should only work with the Disk Version
2. TCP Gecko installer with CosmoCortneys Codehandler
3. Yes, you only need the IP and the Trainer
4. Max Hearts gives you 20 Hearts, nothing more.
5. No, this wont work.

Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. It should only work with the Disk Version
2. TCP Gecko installer with CosmoCortneys Codehandler
3. Yes, you only need the IP and the Trainer
4. Max Hearts gives you 20 Hearts, nothing more.
5. No, this wont work.
  1. I thought the Wii U can't differ between discs and disc dumps installed via WUP Installer. I can even start the installed version without running sig patches or a CFW before. That's a bit confusing but I'll test it anyway.
  2. Alright. I don't know anything about that Codehandler you mentioned but I'll find it out. Thanks.
  3. Good.
  4. Okay that sounds like it's kind of healing me when I already collected enough containers to have the maximum 20 heart spaces.
  5. If I got 4. right then it makes sense. I would have to look for a cheat that raises my max hearts to 20 first.
Anyway thanks for that fast reply.

MasterPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
  1. I thought the Wii U can't differ between discs and disc dumps installed via WUP Installer. I can even start the installed version without running sig patches or a CFW before. That's a bit confusing but I'll test it anyway.
  2. Alright. I don't know anything about that Codehandler you mentioned but I'll find it out. Thanks.
  3. Good.
  4. Okay that sounds like it's kind of healing me when I already collected enough containers to have the maximum 20 heart spaces.
  5. If I got 4. right then it makes sense. I would have to look for a cheat that raises my max hearts to 20 first.
Anyway thanks for that fast reply.

The cheat raises your max hearts to 20 but doesn't fill them up (in the main game.... don't know how it works in the wolf trial cave)
If you have 3 hearts and press the button you will have 3 full hearts and 17 empty heart slots that can be filled
also : DON'T TRINK POTIONS WITH MAX HEARTS ACTIVATED ... you won't be able to get out of the drinking animation

Reactions: Dekirai

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The cheat raises your max hearts to 20 but doesn't fill them up (in the main game.... don't know how it works in the wolf trial cave)
If you have 3 hearts and press the button you will have 3 full hearts and 17 empty heart slots that can be filled
also : DON'T TRINK POTIONS WITH MAX HEARTS ACTIVATED ... you won't be able to get out of the drinking animation
Oh okay! That means I could activate it and start collecting hearts by cutting grasses with the sword until I'm fully "restored" and then I enter the cave. I would only need to find some kinda "godmode" cheat afterwards.
If I use Gecko and the Trainer to get 20 hearts, fill them up and save the game, would I still have them when I enter the game again without Gecko on next console boot?

MasterPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh okay! That means I could activate it and start collecting hearts by cutting grasses with the sword until I'm fully "restored" and then I enter the cave. I would only need to find some kinda "godmode" cheat afterwards.
If I use Gecko and the Trainer to get 20 hearts, fill them up and save the game, would I still have them when I enter the game again without Gecko on next console boot?

If you were to use jGeko U you could make your first bottle permanently filled with a fairy
so every time your hearts drop to zero the fairy heals 8 hearts
and if you found a heart container (a full one or just a part) it will fill up to max
Don't worry about the cheat ... collecting heart containers will only heal you but
doesn't give you an additional heart.
OH and you CANNOT use the Trainer and JGeko U at the same time ... only one can connect

btw @Shinzuya do you plan on making a trainer for the Wii U version of Breath of the Wild
or are you going to wait for the Switch to be hacked to work on Cheating the new Zelda?

Last edited by MasterPanda,
Reactions: lordelan

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you were to use jGeko U you could make your first bottle permanently filled with a fairy
so every time your hearts drop to zero the fairy heals 8 hearts
and if you found a heart container (a full one or just a part) it will fill up to max
Don't worry about the cheat ... collecting heart containers will only heal you but
doesn't give you an additional heart.

btw @Shinzuya do you plan on making a trainer for the Wii U version of Breath of the Wild
or are you going to wait for the Switch to be hacked to work on Cheating the new Zelda?
I'll get Breath of the Wild as download (wupinstaller thing), if it comes out and then I will try to hack it such as Inventory Manager, Hearts Editor and all that.
But I also get it for the switch.
I will play breath of the wild mainly on the switch and hacking on the wii u

MasterPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'll get Breath of the Wild as download (wupinstaller thing), if it comes out and then I will try to hack it such as Inventory Manager, Hearts Editor and all that.
But I also get it for the switch.
I will play breath of the wild mainly on the switch and hacking on the wii u
Well... Thanks for doing both then :D
Your work is appreciated (Especially since I can't do it myself yet)
I can't afford a Switch but I'm gonna get the Disc version for the Wii U
I really hope your program will work on that version too B-)
It's a little weird since 5 GB of the game will be stored on the HDD

Reactions: Dekirai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1