XP
Country
Switzerland
>Infinite bomb jump isn't a feature
>Removed in Fusion
>Re-added in Samus Returns
>Not a feature

....really?
Well in this case, sequence breaking is a feature too. Which is possible, but again, I doubt it.

P. S. : And infinite jump trick is also a feature then. What I meant is that even if it's possible, since it's not explained in the game, and again, IIRC, it's not a necessary gameplay element to finish the game (100%), maybe it wasn't intended to be like this.

Last edited by Ritsuki,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I found a neat trick too.
If you press Y, you can shoot!
Oh Dios mío! I didn't know this!
e6a648ce352377fa7a7e8d4b2d2bb706.jpg

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Keep bombing up and you can go through walls eventually. Especially areas that are entry doors or that have a wall above with space above leaving a pathway when your in-ball-mode.

Jesus Sarmiento

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We've gone so long without a 2d Metroid that there are now people who don't even know what bomb jumping is. I don't intend to sound rude or be mean, I'm just saying that it's been a long time since 2004's Metroid Zero Mission being the last 2d Metroid.

goldensun87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "Infinite Bomb Jump" is a trick that goes all the way back to NES Metroid. Although it was hard to do on NES. Since then, I don't know if it was in Metroid 2, but it has been in Super Metroid (still hard, but not as hard as NES), absent in Fusion because bomb timing is too long, returned and easier than ever in Zero Mission, absent from the Prime series and Other M, reused in AM2R, and revised now in Samus Returns.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte