[Tutorial] - Play SSB, MK8 and other games All Unlocked on sysnand without CFW or AOCPtcher

Discussion in 'Wii U - Tutorials' started by raphamotta, Mar 11, 2017.

1. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Grabbed it from eShop. I'll check the ticket when the download finishes. (I don't currently have the game installed, so I won't be able to do a full test right away.)

raphamotta likes this.

2. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    So, in theory since i had the Mercedez Benz DLC and the first Season Pass for Hyrule Warriors legit from the Eshop and then installed their respective DLCs with Wup installer later on, that means i can just grab the tik file, swap around the Tickets, replace with Fptii Everywhere and it would work right?

3. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    I've confirmed this. The DLC ticket, 0007/0000001e.tik (which I didn't have before 'purchasing' the free download), has the same key as the one on that key site.

raphamotta likes this.
  4. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Yes. You need both tickets to be present, and the legit one has to be first.

5. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    Ok that would make the process easier.

6. Rahzadan

Rahzadan Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2007
    Canada
    Do .tik files ever get placed on an external USB drive or are they always located in storage_slc on the NAND?

7. raphamotta
    OP

raphamotta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2013
    Always in Nand

8. TheZoc

TheZoc GBAtemp Regular

Apr 6, 2009
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nevermind...

Last edited by TheZoc, May 4, 2017
  9. HugaTheFox

HugaTheFox GBAtemp Regular

Feb 11, 2017
    United States
    Las Vegas
    Awhile back, I was wondering if this was possible. And apparently it was, thanks guys.

10. HugaTheFox

Feb 11, 2017
    United States
    Las Vegas
    Me too.

11. TheTepig

TheTepig Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2015
    United States
    Walking around the world
    Wait... Is this piracy? I need to know this before I try it..

~Thanks!
    Tepig.

12. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    If you'd be getting something that you didn't pay for, put whatever label you want on it. If your cousin smashed your router after changing over your WiiU to his account and deleting yours, but all you have is a ticket backup from when you only owned one DLC for the game, but you've since actually bought all of the DLC, and just have no way to get to eShop because of the router, then it's probably not.

13. TheTepig

TheTepig Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2015
    United States
    Walking around the world
    I see... I have the some DLC for smash, not all of the characters, and while it might sound GREAT to get the rest for free, I'm not gonna do something illegal. :P

Thanks!
    ~Tepig

14. Rehv

Rehv Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2013
    Brazil
    I know this is kinda dumb to ask, but I just wanna confirm.

I have Hyrule Warriors (retail disc) + first season pass / updates / saves (all from e-shop, saved on NAND). I don't have the second season pass installed.

So, I just need to download all the DLC files from Wii U USB Helper, install with WUP installer (on NAND), dump tickets and change my .tik to put my legit ticket before the fake ticket.

Questions:
    - Since I have the season pass, I'll probably have more than one legit ticket in the same file (?), do I have to put the fake ticket after all my real ones or just one? Rahzadan's tutorial mentions tickets from different games...
    - DLC for Hyrule Warriors is handled a bit different than some games (DLC files are just to unlock content already present on game/updates), is it really okay to just download the dlc files?
    - Will I lose anything related to my legit purchased DLC? (I know this is a dumb question, but...)

I already have plenty of experience messing with HxD, tickets, ftpiiu everywhere and stuff, but I need to be sure about this game (I have over 600h played). Thanks in advance!

15. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    You install the latest DLC. You don't have to track down multiple DLC titles for one game.
    No, you'll have one ticket with multiple flags set toward the bottom. You could have multiple tickets for the same DLC title if you have different NNIDs linked to different accounts on the same Wii U, but that is uncommon.
    Yes, there can be more than one title in the ticket bucket file. Just make sure that the DLC title's legit ticket comes before that DLC title's fake one. Intervening tickets can stay where they are (but it doesn't seem to matter if you want to group a title's tickets together - if you know what you're doing.)
    Of course you had to have installed the game and update, but you don't have to re-download and reinstall them.
    No, but even if you did, you just replace your ticket bucket file with the original (which you should save) and reinstall the DLC without having a title.tik in the install directory.
    You should back up your save. That's more important than the DLC. Tickets you can always get back. Saves, you can't.

Finally, nobody has said that they've lost anything by doing this, but if you're going to do it, you have to accept whatever hidden risk there might be.

Rehv likes this.
  16. Rehv

Rehv Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2013
    Brazil
    Thanks for your reply!

I kinda asked this because some people say you need to uninstall previous versions before? (I never cared about this with backup games tho)

That makes sense. I'm not in that edge case but thanks for clarifying!

Asked this because I thought it'd be nice to group them together just in case, but then I could just redump them and locate the fake one again, right? I'd rather not mess too much with it even with backups.

They're all safe in 2 diff locations ATM :D

I was worried I'd play with the fake method then something would go wrong and I'd have to reset my save to the backup or somehow it'd mess with something that I didn't have a backup for (forcing me to use my NAND backup), if that makes sense. But it's OK I guess, I wasn't playing anything other than BOTW for the last two months, I'll take those risks.

Thanks again!

EDIT: FYI -- it worked (so far :P).

Last edited by Rehv, May 18, 2017
    nexusmtz likes this.
  17. HugaTheFox

Feb 11, 2017
    United States
    Las Vegas
    The ticket installed is corrupted. Use CFW and FTP to only have the original ticket. The try again

18. NekoVJ18

NekoVJ18 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2016
    Guatemala
    The free DLC work too?
    I have Sonic Lost Worlds and the game have free DLC, is the same for this? Works in another game like SSB4?

(¿Funcionan los DLC gratuitos? Tengo Sonic Lost Worlds y ese juego tiene un DLC gratuito, ¿Funcionará igual? ¿Funciona en otros juegos como SSB4?)

IGNORE, PLEASE.
    I read again the tutorial and this is only for a DLC for each game... Thanks anyway

Last edited by NekoVJ18, Jun 1, 2017
  19. trunske

trunske GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2016
    Which games had you done with this method??
    I would like make a little List of Games that have this option with Free DLC

At The Moment I made it with these games EUROPE Version:
    Mario Kart 8 (Free DLC)
    Injustice God Among Us (Free DLC)
    Zelda Breath Of The Wild (Free DLC)
    Just Dance 2014 (Free DLC)
    Just Dance 2015 (Free DLC)
    Sonic Lost World (Free DLC)
    One Piece Unlimited World (Free DLC)
    Kung Fu Panda (Free DLC)
    Lego The Avengers (Free DLC)

There are more games with Free DLC? Beside Xenoblade Chronicles X haha

eShop Games that maybe you have it legit
    Zen PinBall 2 (Free DLC)

Last edited by trunske, Jun 8, 2017
  20. Zukkk81

Zukkk81 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2017
    Hi guys,

It could be me dumb but, what i do is: i load mario kart 8 (v64) via loadiine gx2, tick the enable dlc button, get into the game, 'try' to download the free mercedes dlc, but I receive an error saying that the software is not available?

Can someone help me please?

Thanks.