[Tutorial] - Play SSB, MK8 and other games All Unlocked on sysnand without CFW or AOCPtcher

Discussion in 'Wii U - Tutorials' started by raphamotta, Mar 11, 2017.

1. DuoForce

DuoForce GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2017
    United States
    Can you be a little more in-depth on step 9? Where is the legit ticket I am supposed to swap? I am using SSB4

2. DuoForce

DuoForce GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2017
    United States

3. raphamotta
    OP

raphamotta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2013
    You can see where your legit ticket starts inside the key.txt file after you dump your tickets with tik2sd. Like I said here:

"Look that you gonna have 2x finds in the key.txt file. In my case 0002/00000012.tik@0x6a0 and 0002/00000012.tik@0x0. The number after the "@" shows where the ticket starts inside the tik file. It means probably the fake ticket is in beginning of tik (0x0) file and my legit ticket starts in 0x6a0 (note is in hexadecimal)"

4. DuoForce

DuoForce GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2017
    United States
    It's fine, I found a much faster way of doing so

5. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    Except there is no faster way..

6. DuoForce

DuoForce GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2017
    United States
    Except there actually IS a faster way, use a sig patcher and you're good to go

7. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    Which defies the purpose of the thread, which is to make them run WITHOUT a sigpatcher, cfw, or any kind of homebrew.

It was always possible to run sigpatcher to run fake signed content, whether it's dlc, VC, games, or anything else. In fact, that's why a sig patcher was created lol. So yeah, that's a completely different thing, not a "faster way" for this.

raphamotta likes this.
  8. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Faster:
    1. Buy your DLC on eShop
    2. Play
    No hex editing, no sigpatcher, no CFW, no risk, no money left for rent.
    But it's faster.

Next up: Running a game by inserting the disc. No download needed, so it's faster.

Madridi and raphamotta like this.
  9. SupremeDevice

SupremeDevice Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    United States
    Hey, I tried this and I can't get it to work. I bought a mii costume for ssb4 and installed it, and then installed the fake dlc with wup installer gx2. I then switched the tickets and restored the tickets via ftpiiu everywhere, but it still says that the dlc is corrupt. I tried re doing it by deleting and reinstalling my legit dlc, however now the legit ticket won't even show up anymore, and I just see fake tickets.

10. raphamotta
    OP

raphamotta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2013
    Well, it seems you did something wrong, did you backup your original tik file? It should be in your tik2sd folder. If you have a backup just try again, reading all the instructions carefully. If you don't have a backup, I believe you need to delete the tik file and reinstall the DLC using eshop. (and also reinstall whatever game, DLC or update are in the tik file too, if have any other than MK DLC)

11. SupremeDevice

SupremeDevice Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    United States
    I only have the tik file for after I installed the fake dlc (but before I hex-edited it), and retrying with that doesn't work for me (says dlc is corrupted). Currently I am completely reinstalling update+dlc. You only need to replace the fake ticket that is from 0x0 to 0x103, correct?

12. raphamotta
    OP

raphamotta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2013
    I don't know where your fake ticket starts and where your legit ticket starts... it's in your keys.txt file, inside the tik2sd folder. If your ticket start on 0x0, then it ends on 0x34F, because the size is 350 (in hex). Maybe that's your error, you just replaced half of the ticket.

13. SupremeDevice

SupremeDevice Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    United States
    Thought that might work, but no dice. My legit and fake tickets start at the same places as yours (0x0 and 0x6A0), but even after replacing the whole ticket, I'm still getting the "downloaded content is corrupted" error. I think something weird is going on with the console, as when I try to reinstall from the eshop, it tells me that dlc is still on the console and that I installed it from disc, even though I had just deleted it.

Final Edit: I'm definately a dumbass. Finally got it working, thanks for your help!

Last edited by SupremeDevice, Apr 15, 2017
    raphamotta likes this.
  14. shadowharold

shadowharold GBAtemp Regular

Jan 3, 2016
    It works just did it with smash all DLC for .75 :rofl2:

raphamotta likes this.
  15. SkilledDevil210

SkilledDevil210 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2017
    United States
    Can someone help me I can't seem to get this right:

So I did every step until I got to Set #11. you said, "Go to your SSBM ticket location inside WiiU memory using a FTP browser like FileZilla or even Windows Explorer with the IP of your WiiU. Its in "system_slc/rights/ticket/apps/xxxx/xxx.tik". Replace that ticket with the one you just modified."

First of all where do I find the system_slc because I can't seem to find that and two can you give me some type of video that shows how to do this so that I can check where I did something wrong. I got my Mario Kart 8 Dlc the Mercedes one and did the rest, but can seen to find the system_slc.

HELP ME

16. shadowharold

shadowharold GBAtemp Regular

Jan 3, 2016
    you have to find on your usb o internal(which ever you use) m_slc( or something took me a while to find it) search the sub directories until you find rights/ticket/apps/XXX( this refers to the folder in which you found your ticket) and just swap your modified one with the one on the wiiu. Hope it helps don't have the wiiu now to show you where to look.

17. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Details that are missing, that would help someone help you: Which CFW solution did you run before running FTPiiU_Everwhere, which FTPiiU_Everywhere are you running, and what entries do you see at the root of your Wii U when you look at it with your FTP client?

That information is important because the usual reasons that someone can't see a system directory via FTP is that they're running the wrong FTP server, e.g. FTPiiU instead of FTPiiU_Everywhere, they haven't executed an ISOU hack since they booted, or they previously used another FTP server and their client cached the root directory.

18. raphamotta
    OP

raphamotta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2013
    Sorry the right folder is storage_slc. Already edited the first post. My bad.

19. SkilledDevil210

SkilledDevil210 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2017
    United States
    Oh ok thank you now I can play dlc with mods! Thank you dude! You made my day:D

raphamotta likes this.
  20. raphamotta
    OP

raphamotta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2013
    So... I believe the free language pack from Zelda BOTW is a DLC. I can't test because I bought the DLC. CN anyone test it for me? If I'm right we can use this method for BOTW too :D