Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii U - Tutorials' started by raphamotta, Mar 13, 2017.
Thanks for say you use HxD now I understand Perfectly!!!!
I managed work it!!
Hmmm, did anyone get banned for doing this? Is the ban possibility high?
No, if you don't use any hacks or mods, the ban possibility is zero.
attempted this twice from scratch (deleting tik and game even), not sure why but it doesn't want to work, it's even extremely easy in that the fake/legit tickets are the only tickets in the file and it's easy to see where they start and stop because the first stops where the second starts @ 0x350 and the second goes to the end
but for some reason it will not work
Can you tell us what 'it will not work' means? What error do you get when you start the game? Which ticket bucket file did you change?
Same error as if I had not done anything, that the DLC is corrupted, but it works fine with sig patch or mocha.
Mine was 00009/00000015.tik as indicated by the txt file. Curiously, both appear to be repetitive, so I'm wondering if, because you have to download the DLC all together through the tools available, it includes the Merc DLC and thus overwrites the valid ticket for it with the fake, though I don't know if it works that way.
Mario Kart 8 is working flawlesly.
Both tickets have the repeating DISEASED ISABELLA (D15EA5ED15ABE11A)?
If the only tickets in that file are the two MK8 DLC tickets, you can delete the file, go into eShop, exit eShop, and look at the file under storage_slc via ftp_everywhere. That'll be your legit ticket. (eShop replaces missing tickets while the slot machine is running, and naturally, any ticket eShop gives you will be legit.) Make sure it's there, then install the DLC with the fake ticket using WUPInstaller and look again. Both tickets should then be there, but in the wrong order.
bizarrely i did this again and both tickets ended up being copies of the legit ticket, but overwrote the second legit with a fake from a backup i made and it works now
must have been bless hex editor being a buggy piece of shit
it appears what the hex editor was deciding to do was to instead of cut and paste, copy and overwrite the proceeding bytes, but present it as though it had pushed them forward or back, only to reveal it had effectively duplicated the series of bytes when reopened
there are no good hex editors in linux
Thanks for the tut, got it working in the end by backing up the tiks after downloading the free DLC and copied that into the fake tik,when I added the DLC