New 3DS C-Stick Slippery Best Solution

Guys for those who here has the 3DS NEW, NEW 3DS XL and has problems with the right analog stick (C-STICK) slipping, little sensitivity, even calibrating (to calibrate just close the console), not solve, I have a small solution, created video showing how to do the procedure. Basically, the procedure is simple, just remove the right part and left analog with some sharp thing or nail it, (it is screwed just up and down in a very soft rubber on the right and left to remove) take a piece of very small even paper, fold to turn a small dice, moisten a bit, put in the hole where box pin analog, then just put the rubber in place and press, then only test with a game (Majoras mask for example ). If no play, to test the Home menu. THEN FOLKS IS TO TIP, below is the video showing how to do in Portuguese and in English (including English bad).

Reactions: NotACat

JPaulo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This a terrible idea, what happens if the paper dries up? A better idea is using a Psp hub as c stick.

But the paper is even dry friend, the idea is to do a fill in the analog rubber hole to increase contact with the pin. The idea of the PSP's analog is also good, BUT, you need to completely remove the original analog, and analog psp drop and disappear, you have to buy another. This was a simple solution that I packed and solved the problem of all who watched the video. Sorry for bad english, I use a translator, I am still learning to speak.

JPaulo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
its mainly from hand oils and the such. keeping your hands clean should prevent this.

Problem is that most people loose oil by nature, oil and sweat, even wiping his hands all the time, will be slippery. At least here in Brazil is thus the main reason is the heat, our country is very hot.

Reactions: yuyuyup

JPaulo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
its mainly from hand oils and the such. keeping your hands clean should prevent this.

Here in Brazil we use a lot of alcohol in gel (at least I use XD) besides cleaning the hands, keep the hands dry, the gel has a cream that moisturizes (but does not get slippery), however, it lasts a short time and is not good excessive use.

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take a clean part of my shirt and wipe the cup of the sticks, that makes the rubber oil free and much easier to control.

mironicurse

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I personally don't recommend c-stick psp mod, my analog just got messy with it, and I forced to buy new c-stick to make it work.

Reactions: elBenyo

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Guys for those who here has the 3DS NEW, NEW 3DS XL and has problems with the right analog stick (C-STICK) slipping, little sensitivity, even calibrating (to calibrate just close the console), not solve, I have a small solution, created video showing how to do the procedure. Basically, the procedure is simple, just remove the right part and left analog with some sharp thing or nail it, (it is screwed just up and down in a very soft rubber on the right and left to remove) take a piece of very small even paper, fold to turn a small dice, moisten a bit, put in the hole where box pin analog, then just put the rubber in place and press, then only test with a game (Majoras mask for example ). If no play, to test the Home menu. THEN FOLKS IS TO TIP, below is the video showing how to do in Portuguese and in English (including English bad).

OMG Thanks, this really saved me!!! I used a piece of rubber instead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1