Tutorial  Updated

How to Get 9999 Plaza Tickets! SIMPLE AS HELL.

Requirements:
- I have rxTools emuNand 10.7 with sysNand 9.2; I think you need to have CFW ready.
- Downgraded 3DS Browser (If you don't have one, follow this tutorial to get the downgraded 3ds browser: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/402cri/how_to_downgrade_3ds_browser_to_more_vulnerable/)
- Exchange Booth Available (If you don't have access to Exchange Booth, download Mii Plaza Games cia and then you will have the access to it. Don't ask me for the link; google it.)
- 9999 ARCode Tickets: 127FD9F6 0000270F (For O3DS USA Only; "It doesn't work for N3DS at all. You'll need to use either a gateway or NTR to use any codes for N3DS users.")

Steps:
1. You first need to have downgraded 3DS browser, or else, you will not be able to do this.
2. If you have downgraded 3DS browser or are ready, go to https://lunarcookies.github.io/cheat.html to generate QR Code.
* For O3DS USA, use the above code and put that code into the "input codes" to generate QR Code.)
3. After getting QR Code, press L+R and then scan the QR Code.
4. Launch the browser and then wait for it to close with error.
5. Profit.
Untitled_1.jpg

* If it is not working, open Mii Plaza first!
* UPDATE: It seems like Mii Plaza resets after you close it and open it back up.
If that happens, repeat the step, or use this code for "permanent tickets."

O3DS USA:
99 Plaza Tickets
0176CF90 00000063
027FD9F6 00000063

Questions? Leave a reply; I will try to answer.

- - - - -

UPDATE: SOMEONE MADE MII PLAZA EDITOR.
THE PERSON IS AMAZING.
YOU CAN STILL USE THIS METHOD, BUT IT IS TIME REQUIRING.
GO CHECK THIS PERSON'S WORK OUT!

https://gbatemp.net/threads/streetpass-mii-plaza-puzzle-swap-save-editor.420765/

Last edited by putti,

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh nice, so if I wanted a duplicate rod of one I already own you can do that? or no.

I don't think so, but I'm not very sure. If it were possible you would have to dump ram several times, change the number of the particular rod you want in game by selling or creating or whatever, then run each dump through cheatengine to get the offsets.

Nothing work for me :(

You must have the 7.1 browser and be on an O3DS.

Posted this in another thread. It might be of use to some.

Have uploaded my mii plaza data using JKSM Use as you wish.

EU save from N3DS, 100,000 plaza hits (using homepass), all puzzles, all plaza tickets unlocked, streetpass games finished (Fishing not 100% done, but life's just too short! all plaza tickets unlocked anyway)

https://mega.nz/#F!GZFHFRxR key=!8Pt4HAOYO3fxuiHJewbp2w

EU save from O3DS, puzzles only, plaza games not started, ten specil mii accomplishment should be there (might help for working out offsets)

https://mega.nz/#F!zMtRBbqQ key=!_IVBibD7SFasrclyDZnFpA

Edit: reuploaded
Edit: how to install

To test this I created a brand new fresh emunand.

1. Update mii plaza to the latest version
2. Install the JKSM cia on emunand (available on gbatemp)
3. Put the JKSM folder from the links here on the root of your sd card.
4. Launch JKSM
5. Navigate to System Titles, Streetpass mii plaza.
6. BACK UP YOUR SYSTEM DATA USING EXPORT system save, extdata and boss. Name them something different to the files already there so you know that it's yours.
7. Import both the system save and the Extdata if you want the plaza games to use my save data. If you do not want my save data, the games will be started afresh, but you will still have the associated plaza ticket gifts (hats etc).

Some weird things: The plaza population shows as 1000. It was 3000+ on the original save so no idea what that is. The accomplishments are still intact.

If you want to keep most of your own data, then the best thing would be to edit your save data in hex. Some offsets are already in this thread and more may be available once they have been worked out.

The Asterix mii is set as the Streetpass mii. You can change it for one of your own in the plaza.

Last edited by Ikki Barri,
Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I don't think so, but I'm not very sure. If it were possible you would have to dump ram several times, change the number of the particular rod you want in game by selling or creating or whatever, then run each dump through cheatengine to get the offsets.

You must have the 7.1 browser and be on an O3DS.

Posted this in another thread. It might be of use to some.

Have uploaded my mii plaza data using both JKSV and savedatafiler. Use as you wish.

EU save from N3DS, 100,000 plaza hits (using homepass), all puzzles, all plaza tickets unlocked, streetpass games finished (Fishing not 100% done, but life's just too short! all plaza tickets unlocked anyway)

N3DS
https://mega.nz/#F!2cE1BbzB key= !OosXrRCFzbE63l6aR3D3Lw

EU save from O3DS, puzzles only, plaza games not started (might help for working out offsets)

O3DS
https://mega.nz/#F!yRMGTIwB key= !K3WDaCYwPtHeLA3rQCy-vQ
How to install it ?

MiePx3

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
- Exchange Booth Available (If you don't have access to Exchange Booth, download Mii Plaza Games cia and then you will have the access to it. Don't ask me for the link; google it.)
I hate to be that guy, but I cant find the right .cia. I try to install them, but there are no new games available.
Its not allowed to share links, but can someone give me a hint? Because Im out of ideas.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
The browser? You need to google for the exploitable browser from firmware 7.1. It's a cia file so you just install in the normal way on emunand.
I've downgraded my browser, scan the qrcode but nothing change with my tocket :(

I hate to be that guy, but I cant find the right .cia. I try to install them, but there are no new games available.
Its not allowed to share links, but can someone give me a hint? Because Im out of ideas.
Go to iso site ;)

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've downgraded my browser, scan the qrcode but nothing change with my tocket :(

Try this.

Start up mii plaza. Press Home button but do not close the plaza.
Press R and L buttons together to activate camera. Choose the scan the QR code option form the camera screen.
Scan the QR code you made on the website. It will direct to browser, then crash. Don't panic, just go back into paused game.
*Sometimes, codes are dynamic meaning you need to change the value in game the normal way for the cheat to be applied.*

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Try this.

Start up mii plaza. Press Home button but do not close the plaza.
Press R and L buttons together to activate camera. Choose the scan the QR code option form the camera screen.
Scan the QR code you made on the website. It will direct to browser, then crash. Don't panic, just go back into paused game.
*Sometimes, codes are dynamic meaning you need to change the value in game the normal way for the cheat to be applied.*
that's what I did because I often do with pokemon but it does not work

putti

nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's what I did because I often do with pokemon but it does not work
Did you downgrade your browser?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Google "mii plaza games" and there should be a reddit thread. *eth-hem*

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, for NTR/Gateshark, aren't the addresses below 0x02C supposed to be the same? So these should all work? Haven't tested yet, might be a couple days since I just got my n3ds and am setting it up in between sleep and work.

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, for NTR/Gateshark, aren't the addresses below 0x02C supposed to be the same? So these should all work? Haven't tested yet, might be a couple days since I just got my n3ds and am setting it up in between sleep and work.

I could never get Gateway cheats to work for Mii plaza, but there's a thread about dynamic addresses on the Gateway forum that might help. I didn't get the chance to try it as yet. The thread is linked on the Fort 42 Gateshark page.

MiePx3

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Awesome! That worked, thanks!
Oh, for everyone who had the same problem.
I used BigBlueMenu that was injected into my H&S app!

Last edited by MiePx3,

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
It worked, also I didn't have to do a long work around with installing the old browser. I just went to bbm and installed the spider browser for my region. No need to delete the previous browser.

Thank you. ∆_∆

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Requirements:
- I have rxTools emuNand 10.7 with sysNand 9.2; I think you need to have CFW ready.
- Downgraded 3DS Browser (If you don't have one, follow this tutorial to get the downgraded 3ds browser: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/402cri/how_to_downgrade_3ds_browser_to_more_vulnerable/)
- 9999 ARCode Tickets: 127FD9F6 0000270F (For O3DS USA Only; "It doesn't work for N3DS at all. You'll need to use either a gateway or NTR to use any codes for N3DS users.")

Steps:
1. You first need to have downgraded 3DS browser, or else, you will not be able to do this.
2. If you have downgraded 3DS browser or are ready, go to https://lunarcookies.github.io/cheat.html to generate QR Code.
* For O3DS USA, use the above code and put that code into the "input codes" to generate QR Code.)
3. After getting QR Code, press L+R and then scan the QR Code.
4. Launch the browser and then wait for it to close with error.
5. Profit.

Untitled_1.jpg

* If it is not working, open Mii Plaza first!
* UPDATE: It seems like Mii Plaza resets after you close it and open it back up.
If that happens, repeat the step, or use this code for "permanent tickets."

O3DS USA:
99 Plaza Tickets
0176CF90 00000063
027FD9F6 00000063

Questions? Leave a reply; I will try to answer.
I used the method for 99 plaza tickets with ntr and I got into the browser using the qr code and it failed to give me any error whatsoever...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.