How to Change your CFW Emunand Region

This is my First Tutorial i hope it helps..

This was tested only my 4.5 O3DS Palantine CFW (JPN) changed to (EUR) and vice versa. (EmuNAND only) not tested yet on 3DSXL or N3DS becanuse i do not have one

Requirements:

Palantine CFW (How to setup Palantine CFW Here)
3DS Region Swap Files (Edit: Please search for the files. it is not allowed here to link the file)
3DS Dualnand by DarkMatterCore ( Icludes the conversion of emuNANDs Here )
Cearp's 4.5 SecureInfo Injector ( Here )

Procedure:

1. Setup and Boot to Palantine CFW, the link how to do it is above
2. Put 3ds_450-10E_cia folder and (LEGIT CIA's for dual emunand purpose) on SDCard and install via DevMenu
3. After installing EUR cia swap files, take the SDCard and connect to PC and click the (3DS Dualnand) redNAND to EmuNAND.bat as Administrator this will take a while.
4. After Converting the redNAND to EmuNAND, Copy Cearps 4.5 SecureInfo Injector Launcher.dat and SecureInfo_A to the Root of SDCcard (take note to rename the palantine's Launcher.dat to LauncherOLD.dat so that it will not overwrite) then insert the SDCard to 3DS the go to Settings > Other Settings > Profile > Nintendo DS Profile to Boot Cearp's Tool then choose Inject SecureInfo_A on EMU you will see if the SecureInfo_A has been injected and turn off the 3DS console after that.
5. Take the SDCard out on 3DS then connect it to pc and convert it back to redNAND using (3DS Dualnand), click the EmuNAND to redNAND.bat as administrator. this will take a while again.
6. After converting delete Cearp's Launcher.dat on the Root of SDCard and rename the Palantine's LauncherOLD.dat to Launcher.dat
7. Remove the SDCard to PC and insert to 3DS then Boot on Palantine CFW..

Now You Have Region Changed CFW with NO Duplicate Apps..

And...
If you want a dual emunand just add this procedure after the last step above
this was originally post by VerseHell

THIS IS FOR CFW ONLY!

1. Download this pack : http://jheberg.net/captcha/3ds-dualnand-v05-3/
2. Start the cfw and install the legit(s) cia(s). (or you can read step 2 only above for installing LEGIT CIA's for fast installing).
3. Backup your sd content.
4. Go to the 3ds-dualnand_v0.5 folder and run 'Extract emuNAND 1.bat' as admin.
5. Then run 'Inject emuNAND 1.bat' as admin.
6. Finally run 'Inject RedNAND 2.bat' as admin. Be careful, this will format your sd card without your confirmation.
7. Restore your sd-card contents and replace your current boot.bin with the one in the 3ds-dualnand_v0.5.
8. You have now two emunands on your sd card : a normal emunand you can use with rxTools and the cfw redNAND. Use rxTools to update the first one.
9. Start the updated emunand with rxTools, and enjoy.

If you want to add new legit cias after that :

1. Install them with the cfw
2. Connect your SD Card to your PC
3. Go to the 3ds-dualnand_v0.5 folder and run 'Extract emuNAND 2.bat' as admin.
3. Run 'Inject emuNAND 1.bat' as admin.
4. Re-update your emunand with rxTools

Or

1. Install them with the cfw
2. Connect your SD Card to your PC
3. Backup your rxTools emunand with emunand tool
3. Go to the 3ds-dualnand_v0.5 folder and run 'Extract emuNAND 2.bat' as admin.
3. Run 'Inject emuNAND 1.bat' as admin.
4. Dump your emunand's (which is the cfw rednand at this point) ticket.db with emuNAND tool
5. Restore your rxTools emunand with emunand Tool
6. Inject the ticket.db to your emunand with rxTools.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's great but your download includes a secureinfo_a. even if it's 'public' I don't imagine you're allowed to share it here... check with mods, maybe?
Is your eshop working, or didn't you test specifically because it's the public eur secureinfo?

jhiean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
because this secureinfo_A is a public donor and yes my eshop is working for dualnand just make sure the RXTools emunand is on latest firmware just prepare 3 SD cards.. BTW i've already removed the link

Jaitsu

Yet Another GBATemp Furry
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PM me too, please? I don't even know where to begin to look. All I can find is that Gateway launcher mod thread that people were complaining about bricks from.

Edit: Found them... on a Spanish site, no less, but hey.

Last edited by Jaitsu,

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I have US console on 9.0-20u that I want emunand for euro region. Is it possible?

I don't really want to downgrade to 4.5 and if possible I want to avoid using palatine. Would rather use rxtools in dev mode or pasta.

I have euro cubic ninja if that helps.

Can anyone suggest an easy method to get 9.0u to 9.0e emunand

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end