Tutorial How to Bypass NNID Bans (Miiverse, Online, eShop, etc.)

• Thread starter PF2M
  • Start date
  • Views 164,224
  • Replies 495
  • Likes 44

Did this work for you?

• Total voters

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I do this if I have O3DS with ARM9LH on SysNAND running the latest Luma3DS 6.1.1 and firmware on version 11.0.0-33U?

Apparently this console is only banned from the eshop but I can still play online Error: 005-5964
ALSO: I have this other O3DS which is broken but it was never banned or anything, can I use THAT serial number entirely?

Yes. It should work just fine.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reposting this from the MCIT thread.
I'm making a list of all the people who have gotten a permaban from NNID/online services from making too many hacked accounts here. If you have been hyperbanned and don't see your name there, please feel free to add it or tell me about it. (Pretty sure Ewin is one of them, just not 100% sure)

Reactions: I pwned U!

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't inject SecureInfo_A. It says it can't find it. It's on the root of my SD card. Any ideas?

If you're using a recent version of Decrypt9, now all these "xxx9" apps share a work folder in the root of the SD card named "files9". Create the folder if it doesn't exist, and put the file in there.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you're using a recent version of Decrypt9, now all these "xxx9" apps share a work folder in the root of the SD card named "files9". Create the folder if it doesn't exist, and put the file in there.

Still didn't work. Still says it couldn't find one. It should've worked even without the folder. If it can't find it in files9, it'll search the root instead. That's according to the readme anyway.

Toiny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, if I want to access to the Eshop I need to do the tutorial again but instead of make a new id i have to put the old one ?

It's kinda complicated if i'm in vacations without a pc and the BGEof3DS release in the eshop....

If I go to the eshop now, my games and data are lost ? Like "oh you logged to the eshop but the games on your console are not buy from there, so I have to erase it before you can access to the eshop ;)"

(btw sorry for my bad english)

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if I want to access to the Eshop I need to do the tutorial again but instead of make a new id i have to put the old one ?

It's kinda complicated if i'm in vacations without a pc and the BGEof3DS release in the eshop....

If I go to the eshop now, my games and data are lost ? Like "oh you logged to the eshop but the games on your console are not buy from there, so I have to erase it before you can access to the eshop ;)"

(btw sorry for my bad english)
Yes, that's how it goes.
I know that can be a little complicated, but sorry. :/

Reactions: Toiny

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let's say I do this. If I do system transfer will my stuff like Dsi games still transfer over?
I don't think so?? You can restore your old file at any time if you back it up, so system things should work properly then. Just read the stuff in the OP.

Tgaming548

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This did not work for me. :( When I tried to inject the nnidsave.bin provided into my EmuNAND, Decrypt9 finds it, but then says "No usable file found." Is there a fix for this?

EnergeticBark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this on my o3ds, but in decrypt9 I accidentally selected NAND instead of emuNAND.
When I reset it the blue led came on but nothing else. I'm 99% sure I bricked it.

...So am I screwed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs