Tutorial How to Bypass NNID Bans (Miiverse, Online, eShop, etc.)

• Thread starter PF2M
  • Start date
  • Views 164,352
  • Replies 495
  • Likes 44

Did this work for you?

• Total voters

3than_H

Monado Boy
Trophies
Website
imreallyfeelingit.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to GBATemp User I pwned U! for this method. His original tutorial is here.

We've discovered the fastest way to get around Nintendo Network ID Bans without formatting or deleting old NNIDs!

A video tutorial by @DarkFlare69 is here. It features everything listed in this tutorial!

You will need arm9loaderhax or an EmuNAND to do this.
If you're scared about losing games and certain data tied to your NNID, take the precautions here before you start.

For NNID bans:
  1. Download this NNIDSave.bin file. (It's just empty bytes, don't get your jimmies rustled) Put it on the root of your SD Card.
  2. Run Decrypt9.
  3. Go to EmuNAND options and select "Inject nnidsave.bin". If you don't see it on there for whatever reason, download this version. (I'd highly recommend you backup your NNIDSave first if you want to use the eShop later.)
  4. Enter the button presses as instructed.
  5. Press A to inject the file.
  6. Boot EmuNAND and create a new NNID. Have fun! ;)
For NNID + console bans:
  1. Launch Decrypt9.
  2. Extract your SecureInfo_A from your emunand.
  3. Shut down your 3DS.
  4. Download the NNIDInfo.bin file linked above. Put it on the root of your SD Card.
  5. Open the SecureInfo_A in a hex editor and replace the ASCII numbers at the bottom with your own. Mine came after "CW".
  6. Put the SD card back into your 3DS.
  7. Inject the modified nnidsave.bin and modified SecureInfo_A into your emuNAND. (I'd highly recommend you backup your NNIDSave first if you want to use the eShop later.)
  8. Boot emuNAND and create a new NNID. Have fun! ;)
If you get a black screen after doing the second method, your CFW doesn't support unsigned SecureInfo_A files! To fix this, either inject the original SecureInfo_A file from your SysNAND or use rxTools with it.

Once you've done this, you can mess around with Miiverse Custom Image Tool or play whatever online games you want. The second method changes your 3DS's ID so you don't have to worry about anything that you were banned from before, so even things not reliant on NNIDs will still work with it. Good luck!

For information on the nnidsave.bin file, look here.
For information on the SecureInfo_A file, look here.

If I made a sysnand backup (a9lh) before being console banned, and restore it, will the console be unbanned? I don't really know anything about this stuff.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I made a sysnand backup (a9lh) before being console banned, and restore it, will the console be unbanned? I don't really know anything about this stuff.
No, because the ban is tied to your console's ID, not your actual files. If the files contained the ban notice, then we would have a homebrew to automatically set the flag to 'unbanned' and be done with it.

3than_H

Monado Boy
Trophies
Website
imreallyfeelingit.com
XP
Country
United States
The miiverse custom image tool. I already created a new nnid. It stops loading at this screen
maxresdefault.jpg

gamer-2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting error code 002-2452. Anyone know what this means? I just got this 3ds less than a week ago. The only hax thing used at all is a gateway. With one game I copped to get a Cia file. No cheats or non owned games.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Never mind I fixed it.

Last edited by gamer-2,

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll just leave this here, for those of you who haven't seen it yet...
Pzikis5.png

The fact that it's inside an XML file suggests that it'll be much easier to crack once we get IOSU access. However, there may be a signature. I asked them if they knew about one, and they said they didn't have access to it to check, so there could be.

But if there's not? Well, Nintendo'll be in for a treat.

Last edited by PF2M,
Reactions: I pwned U!

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this work on the new 3DS because the new 3DS's (Or at least mine) serial number starts with a QW

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
It works on all devices. It's different per device to identify, but the process is still the same.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to inject SecureInfo_A it says 'Using RedNAND @ 000001/000001 Searching for SecureInfo_A. . . Found at 0E144000, size 273b No usable file found Inject SecureInfo_A: failed!

Please help.
Do you have the SecureInfo_A file on your SD Card? If you do, then try downloading another version of decrypt9.

Also, try making a 'Decrypt9' folder on your SD and put it in there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol