Homebrew [Tutorial] Downgrading from 11.2 with fasthax

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand your trying to be helpful-which you are- but there are no stable releases for a reason. It isn't ready for the end user yet.

Once it is ready it will likely be added to the holy guide.

HolyHobo

That guy you see around but don't know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand your trying to be helpful-which you are- but there are no stable releases for a reason. It isn't ready for the end user yet.

Once it is ready it will likely be added to the holy guide.

I understand and I'm trying to emphasize that it is an alpha and it might not work... I just made it for impatient people like myself when slowhax released :-)

Reactions: iAqua

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A little thing I'm curious about.
Dsiwarehax installer must have access to the TWLN partition of the NAND in order to install the modified saves right? So in addition to being able to overwrite the save we should be able to overwrite the actual .app of the DSiware correct? So I'm theory we could overwrite the DS WiFi settings with sudokuhax like they did here https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-new-installing-sudokuhax-on-3ds-4-x-9-2.388621/ .

HolyHobo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little thing I'm curious about.
Dsiwarehax installer must have access to the TWLN partition of the NAND in order to install the modified saves right? So in addition to being able to overwrite the save we should be able to overwrite the actual .app of the DSiware correct? So I'm theory we could overwrite the DS WiFi settings with sudokuhax like they did here https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-new-installing-sudokuhax-on-3ds-4-x-9-2.388621/ .

Fasthax is a ARM11 kernel exploit so In theory yes, I don't know about it in practice though

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so got it working with fasthax it locked up on the dsi thing so i had to reboot started fasthax back stuck at beginning attempt 0x100 do i need to reboot?

HolyHobo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you need a second 3ds for this method?
No

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so got it working with fasthax it locked up on the dsi thing so i had to reboot started fasthax back stuck at beginning attempt 0x100 do i need to reboot?
"REMEMBER fasthax is in an alpha state!!!!! It's not 100% guaranteed to work!" Yes retry

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rebooting worked for me bu something to ask if i run fasthax one time do i need to rerun it if something fells

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters