Hardware [Tutorial] Combine both Joycons into a Single controller on your PC

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help connecting my joycons to the computer. I'm using Windows 7 and no matter what I do they just won't connect. How do I fix this? I've looked everywhere and found no solution.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what? I heard it was possible, that kinda sucks, so why doesn't it work?
I don't have an android phone so I don't really know, I just read about it online. I'm having such a hard time connecting my joycons to the computer though. :/

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

chdcchris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been trying this for a few hours now, but no luck
When I replace UCR.ini in the folder and start UCR it tries to load 100 windows, which instantly disappear and never starts UCR.

Reactions: Seliph

NoThisIsStupider

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As a tip, if you want to use them for XInput only programs XOutput can be combined with this to make them compatible with literally everything (including network hid-to-vpad).

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this thread exists, I'll ask. When I plug my charge grip into my PC it detects and shows both joycons. Is there any way to actually use them, because it shows all their buttons but doesnt actually work cuz they wont turn on.

NoThisIsStupider

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

ENDRNL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks man, worked like a charm.

Also, if some of you are interested in using the joycon for Steam-games (fallout 4, skyrim, etc.), use x360ce instead of UCR.

NoThisIsStupider

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks man, worked like a charm.

Also, if some of you are interested in using the joycon for Steam-games (fallout 4, skyrim, etc.), use x360ce instead of UCR.
XOutput is far easier to set up and works pretty much the same. I'd assume things like Dark Souls would need x360ce, however, as that game has horrendous controller detection that latches on to the first controller it finds, and never lets go.

Lecic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was gonna make a angry post about how your .ini didnt work but I got it to work by launching it in administrator mode in windows. It closed itself but it was in the task bar after and I could open it from there. Thanks fam :switch::bortz::bortz2::bortz::bortz2:

blastjgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i open UCR to begin with? im looking in the ucr master folder and i see no app called UCR

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can someone tell me how do i open UCR to begin with? im in the ucr master folder and i see no app called UCR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.