Bypassing waiting X days in Pokemon Sun and Moon demo (and probably other games too)

In some 3ds games there are events that happen based on how much time has passed. Unfortunately, changing time in System Settings doesn't work in some cases, one of them being Pokemon Sun and Moon demo. This tutorial shows how to skip waiting anyway! :yay3ds:

Requirements:
-cfw
-config tool from sdk installed, that's why you need cfw :P (don't ask me where to find it)

Steps:
1. Open sdk config tool
2. Select "Raw Rtc Setting"
3. Change time and press A to save & reboot
4. Open your game
5. ???
6. PROFIT! :D

NOTE: In Sun and Moon demo you have to change time to EXACTLY right day or it won't work (if something happens after 6 days it happens exactly after 6 days, it won't work after 7)

Btw
To be honest it's not worth to do it in Sun and Moon demo, stuff that happens is shit anyway (at least there is a nice gen 2 reference)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it saves after each event, and the demo itself doesn't have TOD it randomly switches between day/night so it really doesn't matter one way or the other.

eworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When the date is set to November 18th, a special character appears:

lil1.png
lil2.png
lil3.png
lil4.png
lil5.png
lil6.png
lil7.png
lil8.png

Lillie appears! The answer is the same regardless of the question, by the way, but I like being given the chance to ask her that. Nice going, Game Freak. And then she runs away.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OKay so what about the guy outside the Pokecenter that says "There's probably someone you'll want to meet in a few days"..... Has anyone figured out what those vague "few days" mean?
He is talking about other NPC's specifically the 5 day one.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is talking about other NPC's specifically the 5 day one.
Who? I was asking my own question. Specifically does anyone know about the other dude.... I've already unlocked all of them except the guy next to the pokemon Center that says "Someone wants to ses you in a few days".... What are you talking about?

IngeniousDefault

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There should be another event if you visit the Mystery man on Mahalo Trail a few times. Every day he says something differnt and afterwards the game saves. Does something else happens after you talked to him for a week of something?

Last edited by IngeniousDefault,

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Who? I was asking my own question. Specifically does anyone know about the other dude.... I've already unlocked all of them except the guy next to the pokemon Center that says "Someone wants to ses you in a few days".... What are you talking about?
The person who is dating the machamp is the one he means.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The person who is dating the machamp is the one he means.
The one WHO means? I wasn't responding to anyone's question..... I was asking my own. Meaning, it has NOTHING to do with what anyone else said in the thread. Hence my confusion.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There should be another event if you visit the Mystery man on Mahalo Trail a few times. Every day he says something differnt and afterwards the game saves. Does something else happens after you talked to him for a week of something?
No.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy

Lillie appears! The answer is the same regardless of the question, by the way, but I like being given the chance to ask her that. Nice going, Game Freak. And then she runs away.

Nice! Is this related to the date or is 31 days from the day you finish the demo like the other events?
Where is she found?

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy

It seems she is not a date related event but more a random event in town, a reddit user found her without tricking the clock. https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/58eyoj/i_ran_into_lillie/

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah we've known about Lillie...... She IS random just like the Alohan Dugtrio NPC. I've seen Lillie twice already

Your mom will randomly walk out of the clothing store telling you she bought new clothes too...
Does it attack you when you take a picture like the trial?

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmmm could some1 please assist me in the following matter?
I installed the dev config cia and FBI said everything is fine..however, i did not get anything new in my homescreen...
Did I do anything wrong?
DevMenu says title already exists ^^"
Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Sno0t

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm could some1 please assist me in the following matter?
I installed the dev config cia and FBI said everything is fine..however, i did not get anything new in my homescreen...
Did I do anything wrong?
DevMenu says title already exists ^^"
Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Sno0t
Power off then power on.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But wouldnt that throw off the in game time?
Idk maybe im just thinking in animal crossing.
I changed the time forward than back to current time and I got greeted with a "I hope you aren't messing with the 3DS system time" on Yo Kai Watch 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1