Homebrew Tubehax - Does it have enough access to unlock all headware in Mii Plaza?

Nyannurs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Title.

It already has enough access to modify play coins, so why shouldn't this work? Has anyone done it?

I'm so sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum, I didn't find any other place that was suitable.

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
That data is stored in nand, and thus requires kernel access.
Coin data is stored in the sd card and is accessible trough userland exploits.

Necrojinsei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a lot of research on the mii plaza and hacking I've only found two particular things that you can do. For one you can hack a character to have golden pants and become special using the mii editor by GamerDudeK (found over here https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-mii-modifier-computer-utility.396653/).

The second I've only found to work on a japanese 3ds (If you happen to have one). But if you have NTR you can launch the plugin from this website http://www.speedfly.cn/10282.html. It will give you 9999 tickets and it makes it very easy to get all the headgear. I would love for someone to reverse engineer it and make it available in English.

Other than that I'm not of much more help. I hope someone does find a good solution that we can use.

Reactions: Nyannurs

Nyannurs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That data is stored in nand, and thus requires kernel access.
Coin data is stored in the sd card and is accessible trough userland exploits.
Thank you for clearing stuff up for me. That's too bad, I guess I'll just have to spend countless hours cheating my play coins and redoing the quests.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Here is a list with main things you actually can do it through extdata (SD or Shared NAND) edition:

1- Edit playcoins (those are getting from stepping with console on sleep mode and be used on Mii Plaza Games).
2- Edit created Miis (and possibly, Miis received through Mii Plaza Street/Spotpass).
3- Put custom themes on Menu HOME.
4- Put a custom song on eShop app.

Other things not possible yet!

Reactions: lemanuel

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just a long shot here, sorry for this dumb guess.

Seems the future R5 homebrew by smea will allow to boot games through it.
I know R5 isn't even released yet, but... maybe could be possible to have some sort of "built-in cheat plugin" on it?

So when one game is started through R5, the cheats would be enabled, then allowing for some things - like 9999 tickets on Plaza, as an example.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Just a long shot here, sorry for this dumb guess.

Seems the future R5 homebrew by smea will allow to boot games through it.
I know R5 isn't even released yet, but... maybe could be possible to have some sort of "built-in cheat plugin" on it?

So when one game is started through R5, the cheats would be enabled, then allowing for some things - like 9999 tickets on Plaza, as an example.
I don't think so... But, however, time and developers will tell it us!

Reactions: KaleoOmega

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Here is a list with main things you actually can do it through extdata (SD or Shared NAND) edition:

1- Edit playcoins (those are getting from stepping with console on sleep mode and be used on Mii Plaza Games).
2- Edit created Miis (and possibly, Miis received through Mii Plaza Street/Spotpass).
3- Put custom themes on Menu HOME.
4- Put a custom song on eShop app.
5- Replace banner images (face raider banner faces, mii maker banner faces)
6- Edit Fantasy Life save data(stored in extdata for some reason)

Other things not possible yet!
Added some more things :):)

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
smea himself said cheats would be possible trough r5.
Think there's hombrew running at the same time as the game, so the homebrew should be able to modify memory.

Last edited by suloku,
Reactions: KaleoOmega

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
After a lot of research on the mii plaza and hacking I've only found two particular things that you can do. For one you can hack a character to have golden pants and become special using the mii editor by GamerDudeK (found over here https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-mii-modifier-computer-utility.396653/).

The second I've only found to work on a japanese 3ds (If you happen to have one). But if you have NTR you can launch the plugin from this website http://www.speedfly.cn/10282.html. It will give you 9999 tickets and it makes it very easy to get all the headgear. I would love for someone to reverse engineer it and make it available in English.

Other than that I'm not of much more help. I hope someone does find a good solution that we can use.

Can you send me the cheat file. I don't understand chinese :(

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why can't I launch anyhax under eShop and have CIA installing capatibilities? :P
Actually you totally can launch under eShop, but eShop doesn't have am:u or am:net, it has am:sys, which only accepts valid tickets and proxies it through something else. Check the xml files included with all the save hacking 3dsx files, they define a specific title ID to launch. AFAIK the only one which fails is home, for obvious reasons.

Last edited by shinyquagsire23,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Actually you totally can launch under eShop, but eShop doesn't have am:u or am:net, it has am:sys, which only accepts valid tickets and proxies it through something else. Check the xml files included with all the save hacking 3dsx files, they define a specific title ID to launch. AFAIK the only one which fails is home, for obvious reasons.
Then System Settings? Or do we know any other apps that have these permissions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, fuck i'm feeling old too