GregoryRasputin

The PS3 Scenes Most Hated Person
Banned
Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
TSK's got a lot of street cred actually, google "trinux" for proof. Shame that Gregory is back though, I hoped someone more mature like MN1 or NW would have talked to TSK. Oh well. Best of luck TSK.

I agree with ya, He talks power trips, but man, this guy is always on the biggest power trip, even if half of his rants are true, are always uncalled for and spoken like a true jack_ _ _. But then again a lot of them are the same, if you don't give them what they want (the homebrew and backups and respect for leaking your stuff to get it blocked early cuz 'they deserve to see and use it when its incomplete') when they want, they name call, belittle any way possible, even try to ruin your "internet popularity" with nonsense. I like TSK, but will not be paying any attention to it for that main "association".

iTnST1V.jpg

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
As opposed to your embarrassing representation of a fake Russian ?

закрой рот. ты знаешь ничево.

I've also never started as much drama as you have, and if I were in your position I wouldn't resort to posting memes to a passive mention of your name. Oh well. I'll just sit back and watch.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

GregoryRasputin

Banned
Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
закрой рот. ты знаешь ничево.

I've also never started as much drama as you have, and if I were in your position I wouldn't resort to posting memes to a passive mention of your name. Oh well. I'll just sit back and watch.
I posted a meme to you acting upset/butthurt.
'Big bad GregoryRasputin, he so bad, wah, wah, wah'

Also attacking me, then continuing to tell me to shut my mouth in your Goggle translated Russian phrase, is indeed drama inducing.
Seriously you call me immature, yet...

YOU are the one who has a problem with me - I do not nor have ever stated to having a problem with you, yet you clearly have one for me.
YOU are the one attacking - I did not come to this thread an attack you, yet you have done so about three times
YOU are the one annoyed that TSK has decided to post some stuff on my website - If one was so bothered, would they simply not ignore the thread entirely, that is what a 'mature' person would do.
But yeah, i will sit here and enjoy the fun :)

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least he is not trying to use people with good standing among other people on both forums to try to resurrect his name popularity. I mean we have enough forums giving "information of what is going on" why do we need more? Oh that is right, you need to get back on that track of people telling you you are great for giving them the same information other sites get too. But talking people into leaking them so you can say your site is "the first to report". Ahhh Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
'aight guys, here's the deal. Sort out your personal issues via PM, this isn't the place to do that. If you don't have anything to say about the topic at hand, don't post at all - you're turning the thread into a graveyard. I'll call in cleanup to aisle 7, you guys sort it out in private.

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi, Maybe you should lock the thread then because this is on topic to this post. It may not be nice, but it is still on topic 100 percent.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

GregoryRasputin

Banned
Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
At least he is not trying to use people with good standing among other people on both forums to try to resurrect his name popularity. I mean we have enough forums giving "information of what is going on" why do we need more? Oh that is right, you need to get back on that track of people telling you you are great for giving them the same information other sites get too.
lol i have been posting news on my blog for almost three years, i haven't stopped doing it, so why would i need to let anyone know that im 'back on track' when i was never off the damn track.
Also its not a forum, it is a WordPress blog, for posting news on, so we don't have 'more' and as i said, its almost three years old, so its not like it popped up out of nowhere.

But talking people into leaking them so you can say your site is "the first to report". Ahhh Thanks for clearing it up for me.
You obviously have no idea about me, i f*cking hate leaks, people who leak shit disgust me, they are almost the lowest type of snake possible, which is why i got rid of bubba/djbubba.
On top of that, you are insinuating that TSK is the type of person to leak stuff, personally i do not give a crap if i get news posted first or last, all i care about is posting stuff and people enjoying what i post.

I love it.......

I am with you....lets just shelf the drama and get the WiiU hacked.

if only, people can't help but hate, so that keeps the drama going.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TSK, nothing I've said was a shot at you personally. I think it is good for you and Wii U hax. You do a lot with Trinux. Your enthusiasm is refreshing. The Trinux needs more RAM and SMP. For two years many have come and claimed to have the information that is needed. Keep it up, never take anything personally. About Gregory, I've never really had an issue. I want info and whether it is on efnet, ps3hax, wiiuhax or here...regardless of who gives it, I appreciate it.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
TSK, nothing I've said was a shot at you personally. I think it is good for you and Wii U hax. You do a lot with Trinux. Your enthusiasm is refreshing. The Trinux needs more RAM and SMP. For two years many have come and claimed to have the information that is needed. Keep it up, never take anything personally. About Gregory, I've never really had an issue. I want info and whether it is on efnet, ps3hax, wiiuhax or here...regardless of who gives it, I appreciate it.
That's an attitude most of us should share - it's not about where the information comes from, it's all about sharing it. We're on the Internet, it's the biggest collection of information on Earth - that's friggin' great and we should take full advantage of the connectivity it provides. :yay:

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well now that the flame war is over.... can't we all just get along and hack the crap out of the Wii U? Who cares who does what or who attempts what, I mean really?

Ray Lewis more RAM and SMP is coming to Trinux, just be patient. If somebody (anybody) can gain cafeOS kernel access and release the details of how they pulled it off, then we can work on porting Trinux to Wii U mode, and stop working in the altered vWii mode altogether and focus on utilizing all of the Wii U's hardware to its full potential.

That's a big part of why I want to aid in the effort to gain cafeOS privileges, that and I want to see actual homebrew in Wii U mode (besides just Trinux).

Let's just all be civil and stop attacking one another, if you don't like what somebody posts, but it doesn't violate the forum rules, scroll on by, its that simple.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it