Homebrew TroytheZombie's Forwarders - Mastershoes' Updated Edition

GameGoof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed the Wii7800 wad. It runs perfect, but when I start it up, this splash screen appears (picture attached). It’s the only channel I have that has this splash screen, and I find it to be super annoying. Does anyone have Wi7800 channel that does not have this splash screen?

Attachments

• Splash screen.jpg
    Splash screen.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 342

wantboost

somewhat of a newbie
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can u help a newbie here...... how do i install these forwarders which i believe is a channel?...
what will the path be on the hard drive for each rom set? is it in the respective emulator?
When people choose source on wiiflow and choose the emulator do those same emumators appear on the wii main screen as channnels??? ..... (whats the point of viewing them within wiiflow)

Last edited by wantboost,

morpheous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Nintendo DS wii emulator, "DeSmuMEWii" doesn't work on vwii on my modded wii u. i guess its not compatible with the vwii, only the actual wii. Just thought i'd let everyone know that i tried at lest 10 different versions and get a frozen screen , after selecting either USB or SD Card or the Soft and other setting. it simply freezes at the same point and never progresses.

I have two forwarders that work fine, its just the actual emulator that isn't compatible with the vwii. I had all 3 bios files in the bios dir also.

syhr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I downloaded all the wads, however when I tried to install them in WAD Manager it claims they are all 0.00 MB. Not sure how to resolve this issue. Hopefully somebody can shed some light on this situation.

Thanks,
Rhys

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded all the wads, however when I tried to install them in WAD Manager it claims they are all 0.00 MB. Not sure how to resolve this issue. Hopefully somebody can shed some light on this situation.

Thanks,
Rhys
It sounds like a corrupted download. Try downloading them again.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed the Wad Manager Forwarder and gave me error couldn’t find dol in path so I just made the folder it was asking for and copied the contents from Wad Manager v1.7 but it just loads to a black screen. Any ideas how to fix?

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Installed the Wad Manager Forwarder and gave me error couldn’t find dol in path so I just made the folder it was asking for and copied the contents from Wad Manager v1.7 but it just loads to a black screen. Any ideas how to fix?
easier to just put the folder in the right place that the original forwarder asks for than it is to re-do the wad IMO

Reactions: laz305

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are forwarders, you need to have the app installed on your SD or USB.

Edit: If you prefer channels, you can easily use customizemii to insert the apps dols into the forwarders.
Ok I don’t get it. I thought a channel is a forwarder? I’d like to get Wad Manager setup as a channel on my Wii bit your forwarder just took me to a black screen. Any help would be awesome please. Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

easier to just put the folder in the right place that the original forwarder asks for than it is to re-do the wad IMO
I didn’t redo the wad. I installed the wad from here. Opened the channel it installed and it said couldn’t find path. So I created a new folder and named it wadmanager and copied into that the contents from Wad Manager v1.7. Or was I just suppose to leave the folder empty?

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I don’t get it. I thought a channel is a forwarder?

i think he means

use customizemii or showmiiwads or something
to swap the main.dol of the wad manager you like to use
with the dol inside the forwarder channel you are tryn to use
to make it a full channel that loads itself
instead of a forwarder channel that loads the dol from folder

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried using customizemii or showmiiwads or something to pull the dol from that channel and inject it into the forwarder you like ?
Thanks no need just installed this wad and the channel worked np. That’s all I wanted. But I’m still trying to figure out how to make them myself. Mission impossible

Uafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, I've just seen the amazing job done by Mastershoes with the forwarders, that's really impressive.
At the same time, I noticed some are missing from the list, basically all the Nintendo family.
I was wondering if they will be reupdated or if there's a chance to get them somehow.
Thanks in advance.

Zakziko

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm sorry, but I can no longer host anything with a Nintendo logo on it. Maybe someone who has it can help you out. Good luck.
Hello Mastershoes,
I really like these forwarders and would like some of them for my Wii. However, I was sad to find that the download links for the Nintendo forwarders have been removed. I understand that you can't host anything with a Nintendo logo on it.
Is it still possible for you to supply the forwarders to me?
Maybe you could try email a google drive link with the forwarders to me? If you reply I will give you my email.
I would really appreciate it if you try! :)
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: DenverGamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1