Metaluna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
serial-hamster.over-blog.com
XP
Country
I'm not sure this the right place to post this. Don't hesitate to move (or delete) this topic if I made a mistake...

Well, I'm playing FF3 with my M3 adapter and I'm wondering if the games has some kind of protection because for the second time all my saves have been deleted!

And it happened twice at the same spot. Just after the airship was destroyed by removing the big rock.

Anyone else had the same problem?

Metaluna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
No, I'm not using quicksave.

When I start my M3, I've got the following message :

Warning ! NDS GAME SAVE in card but CANNOT find AUTOSAVE backup file. Backup fail! Press A to continue.

cry.gif

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't own an M3 but maybe you are using the wrong firmware version or something. Also, what is the AUTOSAVE backup file? Is it perhaps something you can create by pressing a certain key-combo?

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, I'm not using quicksave.

When I start my M3, I've got the following message :

Warning ! NDS GAME SAVE in card but CANNOT find AUTOSAVE backup file. Backup fail! Press A to continue.

cry.gif

Patch the game through the game manager software (latest is v30a) and use 4x dma/trim/soft reset/force r/w....if you have problems running like this, patcvh using safe mode + force r/w. You MUST use m3's patching game manager to put games on your flashcart to run them, or else it doesn't create the save files properly and the rom is technically not patched correctly. It's obvious whatever you're doing is causing the m3 to not find the save file on the flashcart. Please read some user guides of m3's in general to get a feel for the device.

Metaluna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Thanks for your help but I've been able to find out what was going wrong.

In fact, I used game manager right but I didn't write directly on my SD card but on my pc hard-drive and I simply forgot to copy the NDSAVE directory on my card.
shy.gif

Everything is now working just fine...
gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1