Hacking trouble with nintendont for wii u

Restlesscisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i am new to hacking the wii u i used the brain age exploit for homebrew on 5.5.2 and i also got homebrew on the virtual wii (forgot the process). I was told to put a nitendont icon, a meta xml document and a boot.dol file into nitendont folder in apps. And put a games folder for the games on the root of the usb. When i load nintendont it just freezes and says initializing nintendont. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• help.jpg
    help.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 529

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This belongs in the Nintendont sticky thread. You'll find help there. No need to make a whole new thread

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So i am new to hacking the wii u i used the brain age exploit for homebrew on 5.5.2 and i also got homebrew on the virtual wii (forgot the process). I was told to put a nitendont icon, a meta xml document and a boot.dol file into nitendont folder in apps. And put a games folder for the games on the root of the usb. When i load nintendont it just freezes and says initializing nintendont. Any suggestions?
on virtual wii well vwii you need version 451 since newer versions are broken on vwii and wii for some people.

Restlesscisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated to version 457 it works fine as well. The only question i have now is were does gamecube save files go with memory card emulation and what not?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just updated to version 457 it works fine as well. The only question i have now is were does gamecube save files go with memory card emulation and what not?
sd card if you are on wii vc inside the saves folder

on normal wii or vwii they can be on sd card or usb depending on your coice on boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU