Hacking Trouble Dumping Super Smash Bros. for Wii U with DDD

Lucinamarth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am dumping ssb4 with DDD, and I have disabled windows firewall, but when I go to start dumping my game to the pc, the game boots normally, and the pc never connects to the Wii U. The ip address you need to enter is entered correctly (I checked with ipconfig in command prompt)

If anyone could help me troubleshoot, it would be much appreciated.

Lucinamarth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get a proper screenshot of ddd, but ddd kicks you out to the home menu while still working, then you select the game you want to dump and it should stay at the splash screen for smash. However, the game only freezes for about 10-20 seconds, then runs the game as normal.

Attachments

• wii u prompt.png
    wii u prompt.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 302

Lucinamarth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here are pictures of the whole process. Please forgive the atrocious phone quality, and the dodgy rotation. they are in order of appearance, and show pretty much every screen from DDD to smash. After these photos, there is a black screen, then the opening cinematic as the game runs normally

Attachments

• DSC_0600.JPG
    DSC_0600.JPG
    768.1 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC_0601.JPG
    DSC_0601.JPG
    658.5 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC_0602.JPG
    DSC_0602.JPG
    446.3 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC_0603.JPG
    DSC_0603.JPG
    604.6 KB · Views: 246

krikkit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
why are you using the tools from last year....forget ddd, you can do full dumps with wudump!!?? i can not find any reason why one would need ddd anymore, get up to date to the latest tools in wii u hacking!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.