Hacking Tried a new game like super mystery dungeon and it doesnt work

Dvir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Tried a new game like super mystery dungeon and it doesnt work for some reason, i have luma 6. something, didnt update to 11.1 yet, still on 11. Anyway its stuck on the loading screen, is there something i dont know about thats breaking some games? thanks ppl

Ursus Major

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just tried it to be sure, Super Mystery Dungeon works flawlessly on my 11.0 O3DSXL, i'm using the newest Luma version and i didn't update to 11.1 either, so I'd recommend trying another CIA, I had the same problem with Mario & Luigi Paper Jam Bros, but using another CIA fixed it.

Dvir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
bad dump huh, ok ill try updating luma and see if it works, if not ill try a diff dump, thanks

*edit: might as well ask this now since i opened a thread anyway. On my luma update screen i see alot of glitched text, is that normal? also when i went into fbi to delete super mystery dungeon and to redownload it, i saw some weird glitched game card. Anyone know anything about that?
Also, i saw recently theres a new guide for a9hl, is there a reason to change my armloaderhax9 from v1 to v2?

**edit: updated fbi and reinstalled super mystery dungeon and another game that didnt work for some reason, and they work, maybe its the old fbi version that wasnt installing games properly, who knows.

Last edited by Dvir,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: