Gaming Trial Games

Magoo222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just downloaded the trial version of Joe Danger from the PSN. When I first started it there were lots of "Coming Soon" levels that I assumed would unlock if/when I bought the full game. But they seem to unlock as I play through the trial! So my question is this, other than trophies, does paying for the unlock code actually do anything? In particular for Joe Danger, but more generally too.

Lights

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trial means testing, so basically this happens in some games the trial will let you go through a certain amount of levels usually about 3-10 but then it stops and says "to continue fully enjoying the game please buy the full version". So yes the unlock code does do something and you're going to have to buy it to get the full game.

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if this is true or not but theres a glitch where u click to download the game trial(full game 60min thing not demo) and its gives u the full games....tried it with infamous 2, click download and it brings u to your downloads and the trial becomes the full game and u just click download
happy.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
B3astinSnipes said:
I dont know if this is true or not but theres a glitch where u click to download the game trial(full game 60min thing not demo) and its gives u the full games....tried it with infamous 2, click download and it brings u to your downloads and the trial becomes the full game and u just click download
happy.gif
Have you played it for more than an hour yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.