Gaming Translation?

rei09

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Any translation for the following games?

Sol Trigger
Agarest Senki Mariage
Shining Heart/ Blade/ Ark
Blaze Union
Gloria Union
Ore no Shikabane wo Koete Yuke
Twelve Sengoku Fuushinden
7th Dragon 2020

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The Shining games <3
I've made some test just to show the possibility of translating Shining Blade and Shining Ark once:
cbe3nmzhln3lq2ujx.bmp

But so many projects to do....

Reactions: omarrrio

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
I echo the Shining games <3. It's a shame that it won't be brought over to the states. At least I assume they won't. Which reminds me, I need to track a friend down and borrow his compy of Blades and Hearts...

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Shining Hearts got a compression which I haven't looked at it yet.
Translating all the Tales Of (as much as possible xD) and Shining Force is really my goal...

Maybe Frank Cadena if in some "long" time you'll be happy to work on Blade/Ark, count me in ^^

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, I'm definitely interested in translating the 'Tales of' series and the 'Shining' series but for I'm going to focus on Danball. I don't want to end up having a lot of open projects and not completing any in a decent amount of time.

Reactions: rastsan

notrustinsasuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it will be highly appreciated by "Shining" fans if you two will be able to translate shining blade and ark because i believe no one else is doing translations for the games.

p.s are you still planing to translate shining blade and ark if you are then try to let me know.

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
already going with Shining Force Feather on NDS and probably going to Shining Blade/Ark one day yeah. But even then, Shining games doesn't have lots of fans and I've just recently found a dedicated translator for Feather which is great because I have a reason to go back to NDS hacking a bit more now, looks like it's been a while since I've finaly done Tales of the Tempest...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho