[Translation request] GB Walkman Alpha and options....

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Allen_S, Feb 9, 2010.

Feb 9, 2010
    • Newcomer

Allen_S New Member

Message Count:
    Peru
    After spending many hours looking for any option
    Decent for playing mp3 with the EZ Flash IV
    I found the program called ALPHA GB WALKMAN "he had met on a Chinese forum do not remember the name .... (I remind them that the link of your page is dead).

The main functions is the conversion has
    Direct mp3 to put gba and background images.
    That in version 1.0 which unfortunately the program is in total Chinese ... also tried the 2.0 version seems more complicated to use but obviously has more options also in Chinese ... the truth is not found much information about it but I understand that version 2.0 is to pay ... true?
    I say this because it leaves create the files. "Gba"

Using version 1.0 of the "Alpha GB Walkman" became 2 songs in a file. "Gba" to use it directly with "EZ Flash IV" (without using the EZ Client) and the 2 songs I could play without problems.

Now, I wondered if someone could help with the translation of the program options ..... perhaps asking a lot, but I know there are people on this forum who knows a lot.

I wish I could use version 2.0 but will not let me create files. "Gba". (I do not see anywhere that says "beta version" or something).

I make a formal request to those who can help with this program, and maybe they can upload an official tutorial for this page.

I hope I have posted in the wrong section, if so I apologize.

Thank you very much for your attention and I hope your answers.

We pass the link to versions 1 & 2 to see if they
    achieve something.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X0VJGFVD

It looks great program ... truth?

P.D:

Please edit the title .... should read: "GB Alpha Walkman"