HernanZh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.heigames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi everyone. I'm looking for people who want to help translate the game Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary, which was released a couple of months ago.
This is from the same team that brought you translation patches for:In case you don't know what Puyo Puyo is, go here. In short, Puyo Puyo is a super popular puzzle game, but a Japan-only game unfortunately. You could call it the Tetris of multiplayer puzzle games.
Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary is the latest Puyo Puyo game featuring improved visuals, unlockables, a lot of new gameplay modes and a lot more storylines (1 for each character). If you're a fan of puzzle games, this game is a must play.

We've started on the translation project a while ago, but the progress isn't very far. Here is a translated title screen to get you started!
PP20title.png

I'm mainly looking for people who can join our team to translate from Japanese to English.
If you're interested in helping in any way, just post here or drop me a pm.
If not, I hope you'll look forward to the patch!

Reactions: BlueEdge and Schezo

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
=O
I love the Puyo Puyo games, I got all my class addicted to it (the 15th anniversary version) since the multiplayer was just so much fun. xP
Are the characters the same from the 15th anniversary and does it still have that story like mode and the sonic characters?

I can't really help with the project since I can't read japanese nor do I know rom hacking (well, at least I'm honest about it)

Schezo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi everyone. I'm looking for people who want to help translate the game Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary, which was released a couple of months ago.
This is from the same team that brought you translation patches for:In case you don't know what Puyo Puyo is, go here. In short, Puyo Puyo is a super popular puzzle game, but a Japan-only game unfortunately. You could call it the Tetris of multiplayer puzzle games.

Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary is the latest Puyo Puyo game featuring improved visuals, unlockables, a lot of new gameplay modes and a lot more storylines (1 for each character). If you're a fan of puzzle games, this game is a must play.

We've started on the translation project a while ago, but the progress isn't very far. Here is a translated title screen to get you started!
PP20title.png

I'm mainly looking for people who can join our team to translate from Japanese to English.
If you're interested in helping in any way, just post here or drop me a pm.
If not, I hope you'll look forward to the patch!

I'm very grateful for all your team's efforts doing english translations of these games possible.. I follow puyo puyo since i was 5 years old! :D I'm trying to play the 20th version of it but i can't.. however i'm waiting your excellent work is done again!
oh.. and i have a question about PuyoNexus but i don't know if asking here in this topic is against the rules..so can i write you a private message or something? thank you again! ^^

HernanZh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.heigames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Phew, been a while since I worked on this (been pretty busy). Unfortunately, our regular translator has gone MIA and progress slowed down to a crawl. If there's any JPN -> EN translators interested, send me a PM!

Oh yeah, and here are a couple of screenshots. (We already translated the text in these pics, but they're not converted yet)
PP20main.png
PP20academy.png
PP20game.png

Senbei Norimaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I love Puyo Puyo. Hopefully your English patch cones out soon. It is a shame so much shovelware gets released in the US but Puyo Puyo can't get released here by Sega.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yea the only game they rereleased are the game boy and games boy color ones...