Maxuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I kinda would prefer if you didn't post partial patches (just a personal opinion) but I can't really stop you. If the translations are good enough quality, I'd be willing to add it to the OP post though.
No problem, I release the patch when is ready. I'm just telling that I'm working on it

Tafty

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for translating this, I hadn't even heard of the game until now, and cant stop playing it. :)

MrComputerRevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Nagato said it was possible so I gave it a go, and here it is! Proof of concept for adding new songs to IA/VT! (Pictures under spoiler) Just a POC for now, but I may be out later with an actual .vpk for Re:Zero OP Redo (WARNING: My beatmapping WILL suck...) Also, the tools for making your own song mods are in progress, but it won't be quick (at least from me)
Cs5maA7WEAAC8KZ.jpg

4gJMBPH.jpg

Maxuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Nagato said it was possible so I gave it a go, and here it is! Proof of concept for adding new songs to IA/VT! (Pictures under spoiler) Just a POC for now, but I may be out later with an actual .vpk for Re:Zero OP Redo (WARNING: My beatmapping WILL suck...) Also, the tools for making your own song mods are in progress, but it won't be quick (at least from me)
Cs5maA7WEAAC8KZ.jpg

4gJMBPH.jpg
If you can do this you can replace the videos from the songs?

Maxuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Cs5maA7WEAAC8KZ.jpg

4gJMBPH.jpg
How do you do the .usm file?

jelloman581

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for working on this translation! I was literally about to update my Vita since I'm not interested in emulation on the Vita, when I came across your project and made me go FULL STOP! So I tried installing it with VitaShell 0.95 and 1.12, but I receive the following error code at 99%: 0x80AF5022. Tried downloading and reinstalling the .VPK on the mediafire page listed in OP. Any words of advice form anyone?

jelloman581

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the assist. Unfortunately, it looks like I can't overwrite or create files in that directory (once I found it). Tried cleaning out and reinstalling Henkaku in case something was borked with the install (it's been over a month since I did it). I'll play with it further later this week, busy week coming up.

I forgot to note that one time it did install earlier today, but when I ran the game, it said the file was corrupt. On a second run, it reinstalled the game app. Game save was OK still.

jelloman581

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a patch version for people with Physical Cart! Just extract the contents to ux0:/patch

Link

Thank you so much for this.

Re-read the thread and found this. This totally worked! I guess it made a difference that I was using a physical cart? Still learning about all this, but it turns out I was trying to copy files to the game card (gro0: /facepalm), as I didn't see app/PCSG00355 in ux0:, and unzipping the files manually there didn't work.

Great work on the translation, helps a lot!

Last edited by jelloman581,

halfdragonheart

Trophies
XP
Country
I kinda would prefer if you didn't post partial patches (just a personal opinion) but I can't really stop you. If the translations are good enough quality, I'd be willing to add it to the OP post though.
Can you please show me how to apply the patch to physical game? I own the cartridge and my mem card is almost full, so I dont want to install the decrypted one

MrComputerRevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I promised a Re:Zero OP beatmap for IA/VT and I think I finished a working copy of it. The beatmap itself is converted from osu! (All credit to this beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/437055), and all the curve stuff and track adjustments were done by me. HUGE THANKS to @Nagato for providing texture conversion tool and overall helping in getting this to work. Please report to me by PM if anything is wrong with this, or you have suggestions on how to improve it. HOW TO INSTALL: Unpack everything from the zip file to Vita at ux0:/app/PCSG00355/ (or ux0:/patch/PCSG00355/ for physical version I guess, need testers) overwriting any file asked. The beatmap will be locked by default, you need to play some other song once to unlock it.

DOWNLOAD: http://goo.gl/575ktF

The progress on the tools for making your own beatmaps and osu! converter is going well, but nothing to announce ATM.

Last edited by MrComputerRevo,
Reactions: InquisitionImplied

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi