ROM Hack [Translation] Labyrinth no Kanata (Beyond the Labyrinth)

ImCarlosGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I will be starting in January. Right now I'm still in the US, but the job is already lined up and contract signed. They're working on my work visa now. So it's pretty much 99.9% going to happen assuming no issues with my work visa (there shouldn't be).

That also means my Japanese will get a lot better too, so who knows what I might do in the future once I get settled down. :P
Then good luck on your next job! And thanks for the the translation :).

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be starting in January. Right now I'm still in the US, but the job is already lined up and contract signed. They're working on my work visa now. So it's pretty much 99.9% going to happen assuming no issues with my work visa (there shouldn't be).

That also means my Japanese will get a lot better too, so who knows what I might do in the future once I get settled down. :P

Wow, I'm sorry if I am bothering you and I understand if you can't reply because you seem like a busy person, but is it possible for you to edit your save for me? I'd like max HP and EXP.
If you've already released something like a save editor somewhere, then please, link me to it if you can.
Here is my save: (I was given three .sav files when I exported the saves via JK save manager, so I included all 3 files in this package)

Attachments

• Beyond the Labyrinth Saves.zip
    627 bytes · Views: 181

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow, I'm sorry if I am bothering you and I understand if you can't reply because you seem like a busy person, but is it possible for you to edit your save for me? I'd like max HP and EXP.
If you've already released something like a save editor somewhere, then please, link me to it if you can.
Here is my save: (I was given three .sav files when I exported the saves via JK save manager, so I included all 3 files in this package)

There's a NTR plugin that gives you Max EXP and you can just level up everything you want

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i got the game a while ago hoping it would work through hans, but it was one of the few old games that would crash.
now with fasthax i'm finally able to play it in english.

the translation looks good so far.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless a horror game or a seemingly awesome (and short) game comes out, my translation days are probably over. :P

I landed myself a job in Tokyo this month, so once I finish out my next semester and move to Japan in January, I will not have any free time at all to work on things.
Congratulations, and godspeed! Thank you for the translation you did. The community thanks you as well.

Reactions: Pokem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs