ROM Hack [Translation] Labyrinth no Kanata (Beyond the Labyrinth)

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Somebody knows how to delete one save? I made one for my friend, but he is not really playing it, he just wanted to see the start of the game and now I wanna get rid of it.

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First, thanks for the translation.
Second, how long is this game? I have been playing for like 15 hrs and I don't feel like I'm getting closer to the end (I'm 3 levels above the lava one, which I thought was the last one for what the girl said about "something horrible after that"). I sure hope it is not like those retro games that just get harder and harder until you die (just like the real life).

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There are 11 stages in total. I can't remember off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure you're at least in the second half of the game by now. Probably 3/4th done.
Thanks for the answer, I couldn't find anything on the internet (at least not anything in a language I could understand). I'll try to rush the last levels.

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this (cia format) and I am getting computer-controlled characters joining my party with names that are all blank. Is this normal?

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I finished the game today and Nagato, thank you so much for doing this, the ending moved me a lot, it's a beautiful game and it's a shame it never saw the light over seas. I would change a couple of thing for the game but other than that a great experience and I would recommend it 100%. I hope one day I'm able to import it. Once again thanks.

Reactions: Nagato

UScr00ge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had any luck fixing the NPC name issue in a9lh/Luma3ds? I enabled region emulation, placed a file called 0004000000065C00.txt in /luma/locales with one line saying "JPN JP", but at the beginning of the game the NPC that joins you in the first person dungeon has a blank name.

edit: Nevermind, had to creata a new save.

Last edited by UScr00ge,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: