ROM Hack [Translation] Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm under the impression that Yugix has abandoned the project, in fact if not name. We may consider additional projects before Decode if Citra isn't available when Lost Evolution is done. One of our programmers, CompCom has made a persuasive argument for the Adventure game.

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm under the impression that Yugix has abandoned the project, in fact if not name. We may consider additional projects before Decode if Citra isn't available when Lost Evolution is done. One of our programmers, CompCom has made a persuasive argument for the Adventure game.

Ι said that because i think that Digimon Story Super Xros Wars Blue is much more pleasant and with many new features game than lost evolution. Lost evolution is more similar to digimon dusk/down. If you want i could provide you the MSG Pak files from a partial translation i made some years ago on Digimon Story Super Xros Wars Blue to check the game and its features.

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are shaping up to be the unofficial/official Digimon translators.

I admit I've been looking forward to playing/understanding lost evo for years now.

If you guys tackle the adventure game, that'd be awesome since the other translation project is okay, not really as high quality as re digitize.

If you do super xros wars, there are two editions so that'll probably be fun to do since it's 2 games...Whatever you guys decide to do next is fine by me. Will there be a new thread for the lost evo project?

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work you guys. I'm also looking forward to playing decode on my 3DS. I'm a huge digimon fan. In fact I'm buying a vita next month just to play digimon story cyber sleuth. Keep up the good work. :)

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You guys are shaping up to be the unofficial/official Digimon translators.

I admit I've been looking forward to playing/understanding lost evo for years now.

If you guys tackle the adventure game, that'd be awesome since the other translation project is okay, not really as high quality as re digitize.

If you do super xros wars, there are two editions so that'll probably be fun to do since it's 2 games...Whatever you guys decide to do next is fine by me. Will there be a new thread for the lost evo project?

Oh come on XDragon2688, stop guessing our next projects :P

Reactions: dimmidice

sanderdsz

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As I keep saying I'd translate Digimon games for a living if someone would actually pay for it. XD
Hahahahaha damn, Namco should see this, so you could bring Digimon New Order ASAP for Vita, because I dont see they bring it anytime soon.

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone's throwing around names of possible translation projects, but what about a true legendary set of Digimon games, the Wonderswan adventures of Ryo Akiyama?

Jokes aside, everything's looking up! Though I do have a question, why is the emulator a necessity for the project? With the strides in homebrew, can't testing be done with a retail cart using Hans patching? Or something.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Everyone's throwing around names of possible translation projects, but what about a true legendary set of Digimon games, the Wonderswan adventures of Ryo Akiyama?

Jokes aside, everything's looking up! Though I do have a question, why is the emulator a necessity for the project? With the strides in homebrew, can't testing be done with a retail cart using Hans patching? Or something.

1. Actually we were discussing doing the Wonderswan games. Patience on that matter. We might get around to do them actually. We have done some research on those already.
2. Because we don't need just to do testing but ASM hacking, and massive ASM hacking for Decode at that. Redigitize had like 350 lines of ASM code to make it look the way it did. We will need at least as much for Redigitize. It's not about testing only.

There's no way you've finished the 3DS one already is there?
I gotta disappoint you on that. No, I'm afraid the 3DS one is not even close to be finished yet.

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Actually we were discussing doing the Wonderswan games. Patience on that matter. We might get around to do them actually. We have done some research on those already.
2. Because we don't need just to do testing but ASM hacking, and massive ASM hacking for Decode at that. Redigitize had like 350 lines of ASM code to make it look the way it did. We will need at least as much for Redigitize. It's not about testing only.
Oh, awesome!

Oh, that makes sense. I'm not really knowledgeable about hacking so I didn't realize that ^^;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a... +1