TRANSFORMERS: DEVASTATION announced

TRANSFORMERS Logo.png

Activision today announced it is teaming up with acclaimed development studio PlatinumGames Inc. to release a groundbreaking new game starring the TRANSFORMERS Generations characters. Based on Hasbro’s colossal entertainment franchise, TRANSFORMERS: Devastation is a third-person action-brawler game with a breathtaking comic book-inspired visual style.

TRANSFORMERS_PC.jpg

Forged with PlatinumGames’ gift for fast-paced action and mesmerizing art design, TRANSFORMERS: Devastation harnesses the unique abilities of its heroes to convert from robot to vehicle form to extraordinary effect. In this incredibly dynamic, combo-fueled experience, players battle as one of five AUTOBOTS – OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, SIDESWIPE, WHEELJACK and GRIMLOCK. Throughout the game, players unlock new skills, forge new weapons, and augment their characters to battle against the vicious DECEPTICONS, including MEGATRON and the powerful combiner DEVASTATOR.

TRANSFORMERS_Screen1.jpg TRANSFORMERS_Screen2.jpg TRANSFORMERS_Screen3.jpg TRANSFORMERS_Screen4.jpg

PlatinumGamesutilizes cel-shaded artwork to create contemporary versions of the bold, brightly colored designs of the original TRANSFORMERS characters. The game features a story inspired by the IDW comic book universe and includes the talents of legendary voice actors like Dan Gilvezan as BUMBLEBEE, Frank Welker as MEGATRON and SOUNDWAVE, Gregg Berger as GRIMLOCK, and Peter Cullen as OPTIMUS PRIME.

:arrow:Transformers Devastation Official Site

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Before anyone asks, it's coming out on PS3, 360, One, and the PS4, alongside the PC. No, it's not coming to Wii U. Developers hate the Wii U lol

The game looks like it could be fun. It has me curious.

Edit: @T-hug you may want to use this general teaser over the Sony specific one. Not different except that the final screen shows all the consoles it's coming to and not just the Sony ones.

dmace81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not even a Transformers fan really and this looks so awesome. Love how its cell shaded and looks like the cartoon plus takes a story from the comics. No Wii U? Fuck. I don't have ps4, ps3, 360, Xbox 1, Or a good enuff PC. Bastards. lol

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
If it turns out good, hopefully because of Platinum Games I'll pick it up for sure. G1 is the best! There's a pretty good but easy G1 srpg for android if you can find it, don't think it's on the store any more.
Transformers G1 Awakening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/