Hardware Transferring

Flipnfr3ak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. It's been a long time on here and I'm lucky enough to get a new N3ds for free. And what perfect timing considering my current N3ds is ban. Yes I was one of the idiots. Anyways. Since I got the new system and want to know if I can transfer all my stuff over to the new one. And be able to keep reinand on the new one. But the new one is currently on 11.2. How would I go about doing this and will the ban transfer over to the new N3ds? Sorry if I posted in the wrong area and probably asking a stupid question but I'm currently on a trip so I'm looking to get the info before I get back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cody090909

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. It's been a long time on here and I'm lucky enough to get a new N3ds for free. And what perfect timing considering my current N3ds is ban. Yes I was one of the idiots. Anyways. Since I got the new system and want to know if I can transfer all my stuff over to the new one. And be able to keep reinand on the new one. But the new one is currently on 11.2. How would I go about doing this and will the ban transfer over to the new N3ds? Sorry if I posted in the wrong area and probably asking a stupid question but I'm currently on a trip so I'm looking to get the info before I get back home.

The ban transfer most likely. It copies your nnid as well as console id info. If you want to try anyway, buy filedrunners on the banned 3ds and use it to downgrade the second n3ds.
EDIT: Does the ban prevent you from using the eshop?

Flipnfr3ak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ban transfer most likely. It copies your nnid as well as console id info. If you want to try anyway, buy filedrunners on the banned 3ds and use it to downgrade the second n3ds.
EDIT: Does the ban prevent you from using the eshop?
Yes the ban prevents the eshop. My 3ds is fully ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup