Hacking Transferring Dios Mios saves to Nintendont

sLaughterIsMedicine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently switched from Dios Mios to NIntendont, and loving the increased compatibility and being able to save games on SSB Melee. However, I miss my saves from Paper Mario and Super Mario Sunshine. I've found the saves on my USB drive, and I found this thread:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-do-...-mios-to-offical-gamecube-memory-card.339664/
which details how to convert these NMM save files, but I cannot seem to get nmm2gci.exe to work. version 0.2 gives me an error on startup, and version 0.3, while not giving me an error, does not seem to do anything when I drag the game's save folder into the cmd window. Am I missing something? Is there a step that I missed that I need to be taking?

Thank you

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What sort of error does it give you? I only ask because a lot of these programs need to have certain runtimes installed on your computer in order to work, and the error could possibly be a way to figure out what (if that's indeed the problem).

Graham182

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you figure this out? Having the exact same issue. v0.2 had the "An Error Occured" as soon as I open the .exe, v0.3 seems like its waiting for you to initialise it after dropping the folder with the nmm save and stats.bin into it. Pressing enter just leaves the program.

sLaughterIsMedicine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you figure this out? Having the exact same issue. v0.2 had the "An Error Occured" as soon as I open the .exe, v0.3 seems like its waiting for you to initialise it after dropping the folder with the nmm save and stats.bin into it. Pressing enter just leaves the program.
No, I never did figure this one out. I saw something on Reddit about using Linux commands to force v0.1 (if my memory serves me right) tiki quirk, but I never got around to trying it, as I'm kind of a Linux noob.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.