Hardware Transfer save from cfw o3ds to n3dsxl

pulpshock

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was thinking of getting a new 3ds xl because I've had my old one for years and i believe its time to switch. How ever my 3ds is jail broken and i want to transfer all of the data to my new 3ds xl. Do i have to jailbreak the new one or can i just take the micro sd card out from the adapter and stick it in my n3ds?

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i was thinking of getting a new 3ds xl because I've had my old one for years and i believe its time to switch. How ever my 3ds is jail broken and i want to transfer all of the data to my new 3ds xl. Do i have to jailbreak the new one or can i just take the micro sd card out from the adapter and stick it in my n3ds?

1. Back up all of the current sd card
2. Perform a system transfer
3. Use the backup of your old sd card and put it on new card.
4. Cfw the n3ds if you want too.
5. Use fbi and jksm or checkpoint to reinject your games and game saves
6. Done

Please follow 3ds.guide on how to do it. I'm not responsible if you brick the device or lose your data. Also do multiple backups.

djwyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Checkpoint works really well for this. I used it a few days ago on my son's o2ds because I was using it to play a game until my N2ds xl came in and then I transferred my save to the new one from his.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated