Hacking Transfer games to Vita from CFW PS3

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
can some show me how to Transfer games to Vita from CFW PS3...

even what to do on the PS3. like what i need to install on the PS3 to connect to the PSN.

i want to install World of Pool(Pool Hall Pro) for eCFW and make my old PS Plus games work again on the Vita.

MDashK

Trophies
Website
www.mixwaves.net
XP
Country
You need to install the latest version of REBUG CFW on your PS3.
Then, after that, install "psnpatch". With it, you will be able to hide the CFW functions and access the PSN Store in a more safe way (avoiding a possible block/ban from $ony).
With that all set, run psnpatch, access the PSN store and download what you want.

Then, on the Vita and PC, in PC, use VitaUpdateBlocker 1.2 has a proxy to block the update request for the Vita.
On the Vita, configure the proxy, and connect your Vita to the PS3 to transfer the game from the PS3 to the Vita.
I'm not sure if the PS3 needs to be connected to the Internet to transfer the content from the PS3 to the Vita. Try it without Internet, if it needs it, connect the internet, but make sure to run the psnpatch to patch the CFW functions, just to be safe.

So remember, keypoints:

PS3:
- REBUG latest firmware
- PSNPatch (hide CFW functions)

PC:
- VitaUpdateBlocker (use as proxy)

Vita:
- Configure Proxy settings

I guess that's all you need, IIRC.

Reactions: Vlad_78 and Flame

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
thanks dude. but im having problems entering PSN on my PS3...

YEP i think i got banned or something.

i did that installed latest psnpatch on my PS3 and enabled it. but every time i try to enter the PSN it says my email or password is wrong. i have entered my password & email correct tho.

edit:

sorted it out thanks dude.

Last edited by Flame,

MDashK

Trophies
Website
www.mixwaves.net
XP
Country
thanks dude. but im having problems entering PSN on my PS3...

YEP i think i got banned or something.

i did that installed latest psnpatch on my PS3 and enabled it. but every time i try to enter the PSN it says my email or password is wrong. i have entered my password & email correct tho.

edit:

sorted it out thanks dude.

Good to know you made it. Glad I could help.

Reactions: Flame

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended