[Trainer] Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Dekirai, Sep 16, 2017.

1. mrjezbud

mrjezbud GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2015
    Hey.

Not sure why. but my game crashes when i use any of these cheats. Are they supposed to be used while in a match or at the main menu? Unlock all cheats crash 100% of the time

2. Dekirai
    OP

Dekirai GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 21, 2016
    Germany
    Make sure you use the latest tcpgecko.elf from BullyWiiPlaza and don't use SDCheats. (You enable it by pressing X in the tcpgecko menu)
    Always press A to not load SDCheats

3. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    It doesn't seem that all equipment for characters is unlocked, but all special moves are.

Last edited by Joom, Dec 4, 2017
  4. mrjezbud

mrjezbud GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2015
    I worked it out. My tcpgecko said it was the newest one. (on the homebrew appstore) but manually getting it from github and adding it to my sd works

5. Mizo

Mizo はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。

May 27, 2016
    United States
    THANK YOU! this is an awesome trainer, but...why no Character specific codes code for Bayonetta, Ryu, Corrin, Ganondorf, Villager? :(

6. Dekirai
    OP

Dekirai GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 21, 2016
    Germany
    Either there are no public codes for them or the codes were just broken. (You can't move correctly with them or can't attack etc.)

7. Mizo

Mizo はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。

May 27, 2016
    United States
    I understand u_u I hope someone else continue with this awesome trainer and again thanks for your work.

8. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    awesome never noticed this one before just saw it on discord server. thanks a lot.

Dekirai likes this.