[Trainer] Hyrule Warriors

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Dekirai, Aug 21, 2016.

1. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Nov 27, 2013
    Italy
    thx, i own original disc, how can i apply this cheat??

2. SoulerClash

SoulerClash Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2017
    United States
    Which slot do i use? How does the new weapon show up?

3. Dekirai
    OP

Dekirai GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 21, 2016
    Germany
    Any. If you created a weapon, the weapon should appear at the weapon selection screen.

4. Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Out of the 3 codes I use ( Inf magic, Inf special & no "damage taken" ), "No damage taken" doesn't activate. I still take damage.

5. PikaArc

PikaArc GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2016
    Germany
    I think you understood damage wrong: it isnt hearts its the amount of damage you took in adventure mode

6. Tere Valentin

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Oh o.o ok. That's why it was quoted. Thank you for the reply.
    I could have sworn the old versions of the trainer had inf hearts fully functional, unless I'm mistaking this Zelda game for another game lol @.@;

7. Tere Valentin

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Quick question. About weapon editing, does my game-screen have to be on the weapon I wish to edit? I just tried doing in twice. But nothing changes.
    Example, My screen is on link's weapon list of hylian swords I own. I connect to trainer, but in slot overwrite, I see from slots 301 til 312, not from 001 til 012.
    Cheats like inf magic and special do work, so what I am I doing wrong?

8. BtEtta

BtEtta GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2016
    The weapons are all together in a table of 1030 rows. Every time a new weapon is obtained (including when you fuse weapons or remove skills) it goes into the first empty slot in the table. When you select a weapon type in-game it simple parses the entire table finding weapons whose ID matches the selected weapon. Slots 301+ were probably chosen as by that point they're typically empty so you're not editing weapons, you're creating new ones — your go-to weapons are likely in much lower slots as you've tweaked these in the smithy. So to 'edit' a weapon you already own is to create a copy of it in one of the slots the trainer covers. Once you've applied your new weapon you'll need reselect the weapon type (or just edit while still in the main menu) for it to show up.

If you want more detailed control over your weapons you'd currently need to start dumping your save file and using the save editor or learning how to edit the table yourself in a hex editor.

9. Dekirai
    OP

Dekirai GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 21, 2016
    Germany
    I pwned U! likes this.
  10. Tere Valentin

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Sorry for late reply x.x But thank you for the info. I'm beginning to understand the process better.
    Does the save editor, by chance, give Ganon max exp in Ganon's fury? I own the dlc and that challenge is tiring to earn exp for ganon and cucco @.@;
    Also, is it normal for the trainer in this threat to not give you normal bombs for the Twilight dlc map? It's literally the only adventure item it doesn't give me.

Last edited by Tere Valentin, Jan 14, 2018 at 6:24 AM
  11. JesseJameJohnson1

JesseJameJohnson1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sunday
    United States
    where do i get the application zip not the source zip