Gaming Trails in the Sky SC is coming in a day and I am SO hyped.

Muffins

Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can still remember when I picked up First Chapter on my old, old OLD PSP years and years ago. Then I finished it, and heard about the sequel. And waited for localization. And waited. And waaaaaaaaaited.

And now it's almost here on my Vita. I've got 30 bucks in my PSN Wallet and the moment it pops up,...

Reactions: Pablitox

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can still remember when I picked up First Chapter on my old, old OLD PSP years and years ago. Then I finished it, and heard about the sequel. And waited for localization. And waited. And waaaaaaaaaited.

And now it's almost here on my Vita. I've got 30 bucks in my PSN Wallet and the moment it pops up,...
Is the SC a PSP game, or new Vita game? I have the first PSP game on my Vita and love it :)

Muffins

Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the SC a PSP game, or new Vita game? I have the first PSP game on my Vita and love it :)

It was originally a PSP game.
A massive PSP game- one of the only ones, if I recall, that used two UMD discs on its Japanese release.

The localization team decided during the process that they wanted to ensure compatibility with the upcoming Vita... so they chose to make it digital only. So one can get on PSN (Vita or PSP) or on Steam for PC. Since I have a completed First Chapter save file I can transfer over, I'm getting the Vita/PSP release.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was originally a PSP game.
A massive PSP game- one of the only ones, if I recall, that used two UMD discs on its Japanese release.

The localization team decided during the process that they wanted to ensure compatibility with the upcoming Vita... so they chose to make it digital only. So one can get on PSN (Vita or PSP) or on Steam for PC. Since I have a completed First Chapter save file I can transfer over, I'm getting the Vita/PSP release.
SC can be played on Vita?

Muffins

Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any "Starter" Saves at or near beginning of game with things like Max Stats? Thoughts/help appreciated :)

Since the game hasn't even been released yet, I would be surprised if anything like that was available.

Have you finished First Chapter yet? This is really one of those games you really won't understand unless you've done that.

Muffins

Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still playing FC. Am in the starting town/city. Not sure how far in game I am.

If you're still in the starting town, you've got about 80 to 90 hours left in the game, depending on how quickly you finish the quests.

I will try hard not to spoil anything as much as I can, but don't play SC without completing FC first. SC follows directly after FC, storywise, and when you complete FC you get certain bonuses you can transfer over to SC as well.

Muffins

Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloading SC now :)
Is it normal for download to be in 2 parts (Disc 1 and 2)? Is it two separate games?

Got it as well! Just started the Prologue.
When the game was originally release in Japan on the PSP, it was massive. So massive that it took two UMD discs.
So when you get it on the PSN, you're downloading both discs, yes, 1 and 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here